ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Wednesday's Practice Recap + Leach/Grinch Interviews + Best Tweets

@ScootHood, thanks for the video of the secondary. Looks like my guy Pippins has gotten his strength in his legs up. Heard he's also gotten faster which will go great with his cat quick burst. Here's a nice photo of his hops on a one handed catch.

@ScootHood, thanks for the video of the secondary. Looks like my guy Pippins has gotten his strength in his legs up. Heard he's also gotten faster which will go great with his cat quick burst. Here's a nice photo of his hops on a one handed catch.

Here's the tippin' Pippins in the Holiday Bowl... . You have to love the UM running back's WTF expression.
0b6feistivh2jbeo1sfhsugdwqtq.jpg

Here's the tippin' Pippins in the Holiday Bowl... . You have to love the UM running back's WTF expression.
0b6feistivh2jbeo1sfhsugdwqtq.jpg
Here's the Pippins winning fumble recovery in the Sun Bowl against the Miami Hurricanes. Yaki's facial expression after Pippins fumble recovery. Priceless.

@1:08:40

Can we let Pippin's blunder go, please? I am sure that he would be the first to admit that he messed up and probably cost us the game. Bleep happens to us all. Pippin's little misadventure happened of national television and I will bet that it haunts him today. Let the dead bury the dead. I want to see what he can do in the coming season, not visualize reruns of past mistakes.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
Can we let Pippin's blunder go, please? I am sure that he would be the first to admit that he messed up and probably cost us the game. Bleep happens to us all. Pippin's little misadventure happened of national television and I will bet that it haunts him today. Let the dead bury the dead. I want to see what he can do in the coming season, not visualize reruns of past mistakes.
No $hi+!! Last year was last year and that game sucked all around. I am all in for a Rose Bowl season and Pippens being a Thorp finalist. It's a new season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT