ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the replay.....

Yes. Luke Falk the guy who led the Cougs to amazing comeback wins two years ago against Rutgers-Oregon-Arizona St and UCLA and last year led the Cougs to 7 straight conference wins is clearly a loser. Meanwhile Hilinski (who does show real potential), took two big sacks-had an absurd attempt at a forward lateral intercepted--dropped the ball after a sack in the last two minutes that almost gave the game back to Boise St and then threw a badly under thrown ball that almost got intercepted on 3rd and inches from the goal in the 3rd overtime. Hilinski is clearly the next Heisman and Falk should be ushered out the door.
What pass was that? You talking about the back shoulder throw that hit the receiver right between the numbers and he dropped it? While I somewhat agree we shouldn't be anointing Hillinski the next record breaking QB let's not make stuff up.

There's always going to be someone on the team that doesn't feel that the coach has got it 100% right. I'd hope that the players that matter have enough buy-in to trust Leach at this point.

(or should I say know?) ;)

Screw you and your "feelings" Millennial. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT