ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell. WSU vs CSU game thread.

I'm also seeing the left-right-middle pass attack.

Just hope we can find a real long ball connection too and lift the Leach Curse.

I did like De Laura and Rolovich from that angle.

If you wanna throw deep you gotta call it. Too much medium, short, screens in air raid.

Reactions: Cougini5591
Arbuckle's arrival has made the season interesting for me. Ward isn't a complete package, but with his quick release, defenses have to respect him. He looks like he can run for 8 yards whenever he wants to.

They "might" have the best combination of kickers in the Pac 12. Will that be enough to get them a conference invite?? Stay tuned!

Is our D good or does CSU suck?
CSU was reported to be better this year with an improved O-line and more experience in their system but it doesn't appear to be the case. Will give the Cougar defense their due as they do have decent senior players but the offense will not get away with the miscues against Wisconsin or Oregon State. It is game one for both teams.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
My 1st half summary...

We did actually look better on offense with the general play calling. I felt confident in the "flow".

For whatever reason... Ward is just not one our "WSU's Best" and I don't think he will be.

He's not bad. I just don't see him OWNING the game. We had QB's that did it...

Gesser
Leaf
Falk
Minshew
Bledsoe
Rosenbach

even De Laura... Brink... Halliday...

I don't think he's there.

The defense might be good against a bad team. They might be good and smart. I don't know.

I will say that the number of errors and mistakes has me more than a little disappointed, but I can't make up my mind if we're better or worse than average.

2nd half will give me more to think about.

My 1st half summary...

We did actually look better on offense with the general play calling. I felt confident in the "flow".

For whatever reason... Ward is just not one our "WSU's Best" and I don't think he will be.

Gesser
Leaf
Falk
Minshew
Bledsoe
Rosenbach

The defense might be good against a bad team. They might be good and smart. I don't know.

I will say that the number of errors and mistakes has me more than a little disappointed, but I can't make up my mind if we're better or worse than average.

Lacking speed at WR

My 1st half summary...

Gesser
Leaf
Falk
Minshew
Bledsoe
Rosenbach

I will add- no delay or game, illegal substitution or illegal formation penalties.

My 1st half summary...

Gesser
Leaf
Falk
Minshew
Bledsoe
Rosenbach

Lost me when you included De Laura and not Kegel.

I don't want to rain on the parade, but Colorado State looks awful. Good God, did they know there was a game today?

Lost me when you included De Laura and not Kegel.
Oh my God... I can't believe that either!

Kegel was a great guy and was almost perfect for us in 2003 considering how studly we really were across the board.

He didn't move very well, but ask me again after 4 or 5 more games about who's better between him and Ward.

I'd probably go Kegel, but this isn't Ward's senior year and this team ain't 2003

Awful 2 point plays. Make that coach take a greyhound home so he can think about his shit coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT