ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell. WSU vs CSU game thread.

I do like the aggression on 2pt conversion

We will need to identify the who-when-how in terms of what our decisions are for doing it in our upcoming games

I don't mind them running those 2-pt plays today. The coaches see what I'm seeing. Colorado State looks like the slowest, most unorganized team I've seen in decades. Might as well have some scrimmage fun.

Reactions: Cougini5591
Oh my God... I can't believe that either!

Kegel was a great guy and was almost perfect for us in 2003 considering how studly we really were across the board.

He didn't move very well, but ask me again after 4 or 5 more games about who's better between him and Ward.

I'd probably go Kegel, but this isn't Ward's senior year and this team ain't 2003
And Kegel was hurt much of the yere but gutted it out. I think part of the reason he didn't get much of a chance in the NFL. the injuries. I met his Dad and we talked for an hour.

And we beat Texas, while last years team got toasted by Florida State. OOps I mean Fresno State.

Ward aint it. Tell me more about how he was gonna be soooo good this year. Better scheme, better coach, same kid.

Get Mateer out there.

The 2 point conversions and 4th downs. Meh a game they feel like they have pretty in hand. Not a huge problem. My bigger issue is Ward missing easy TD passes and fumbling constantly. He looks no better than last year to my eye.

The 2 point conversions and 4th downs. Meh a game they feel like they have pretty in hand. Not a huge problem. My bigger issue is Ward missing easy TD passes and fumbling constantly. He looks no better than last year to my eye.

He isnt. He isnt a very good qb.

Reactions: froropmkr72
I'm at 40-60 with keeping with Ward as the man.

I hate saying this again, but I will pass judgement after the next game

Lack of attention to detail hurts. Lack of high standards hurts.

Some coaches cannot be both a players coach and hold coaches and players accountable.

Dickert needs to stop the horse shit dance team crap and be a head coach. Starting with the special teams coach taking a greyhound bus back to Pullman.

If the New England Patriots qb had 2 fumbles in 3 quarters, does he see the field in the 4th?

Sloppy play may beat Colorado State. Will it beat Wiscy and Oregon State?

Ward is better with time... rolling... and his awkward form.

He's not as great with pocket decision making

New strategy. Instead of shutting them down on D. Let's let them score on every play.

Lack of attention to detail hurts. Lack of high standards hurts.

Some coaches cannot be both a players coach and hold coaches and players accountable.

Dickert needs to stop the horse shit dance team crap and be a head coach. Starting with the special teams coach taking a greyhound bus back to Pullman.

If the New England Patriots qb had 2 fumbles in 3 quarters, does he see the field in the 4th?

Sloppy play may beat Colorado State. Will it beat Wiscy and Oregon State?
How many greyhounds would you have ridden home during your illustrious coaching career if the “standards” you spew on this message board had been applied to you?

Ward is better with time... rolling... and his awkward form.

He's not as great with pocket decision making

Did you see how wide open the Wr was? Holy smokes.

Show me his amazing throws that other qbs cant make. I’ll wait…

Then show his boneheaded plays. How much time ya got?

He cant fumble all these snaps and balls against a power 5 team and not get run off the field.

Someone needs to point out to these kids that we’ve blown bigger leads in less time.

How many of these snap problems are bad snaps, and how many are Ward having butterfingers?

Ward executes the basic plays very well. For some reason, we have handful of Rusell Wilson reverse roll outs that always end badly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT