ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time…

SDCoug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Hamilton, MT
When was the last time that the PAC 10/12 had a school go out and hire a coach away from a blue blood program? I’m sure it has happened. But I can’t remember when (I don’t pay as much attention as some of you😁).

One thing that I’ve always contended, though, is that Pac-12 fortunes rise and fall with the success of USC. So glad they went out and made this move. But it still remain to be seen if it will turn in to wins on the field. I hope it does.

When was the last time that the PAC 10/12 had a school go out and hire a coach away from a blue blood program? I’m sure it has happened. But I can’t remember when (I don’t pay as much attention as some of you😁).

One thing that I’ve always contended, though, is that Pac-12 fortunes rise and fall with the success of USC. So glad they went out and made this move. But it still remain to be seen if it will turn in to wins on the field. I hope it does.
I agree. USC is the national name in the conference. It really is the only one. That does not mean that other schools cannot be Georgia or LSU for the SEC like Alabama is. But, it really is USC and Alabama that stirs the drink.

Reactions: SDCoug

Ooooh, that's an easy one! Why, of course, it was when USC plucked away Steve Sarkisian from that perennial blue-blood UW program!

Glad Cougar

• Haha
Reactions: FnuLnu and SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT