ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s needs to be fired

Well, if the conference was going to stay together, I would say Dickert and that stupid dip in his mouth offensive coordinator.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with them.

And will we ever this season be the most excited to fng play?!!

Stanford wanted it more. They deserved to win.

Here’s the list I would dump, and why:

Schmedding, DC. Defense hasn’t played a full game all season, and they’re getting worse

Mark Atuaia, RBs. Our RBs haven’t done anything, and they’re not getting better

Nick Edwards, WRs. No improvement, bad fundamentals

Jordan Malone, safeties/nickels. Not even aware of where they are on the fiels

Clay McGuire, OL. I don’t think this requires explanation

Justin Mesa, offensive analyst. No idea whether he’s good at his job, but we don’t have offense to analyze

John Kuceyeski, offensive QC. Based on job title, he’s a complete failure

Danny McDonald, defensive QC. Same as above

Justin Kramer, Asst OL. Anyone connected to this OL needs to go

Ben Iannacchione, strength & conditioning. Because we have neither. And all of his assistants and interns.

That’s just for starters.

Reactions: wsudefense

Schmedding, DC. Defense hasn’t played a full game all season, and they’re getting worse

Justin Mesa, offensive analyst. No idea whether he’s good at his job, but we don’t have offense to analyze

Ben Iannacchione, strength & conditioning. Because we have neither. And all of his assistants and interns.

Jordan Malone, safeties/nickels. Not even aware of where they are on the field

This for sure! Terrible technique downfield. Keep your ****ing hands off the receiver. Those last 2 deserved to be called. That's all I have to say about that!

WSU football could be headed towards a complete reset. Coaches, gone. Roster, emptied. Essentially a start up program.

If you wanna fire people, you start with the AD and the president.

Then the new president and AD have a Meion Sanders team meeting with the football staff.

“Everyone” would have been a much more efficient.

WSU football could be headed towards a complete reset. Coaches, gone. Roster, emptied. Essentially a start up program.

Then the new president and AD have a Meion Sanders team meeting with the football staff.
I assume another Biggs donation check is in the mail cover these.

Should be mentioned- I doubt much firing is going to be necessary. Safe to say lots of voluntary departures are imminent.

Enjoy the budget hire replacements.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft…

Yah sure. Ok!

Should be mentioned- I doubt much firing is going to be necessary. Safe to say lots of voluntary departures are imminent.

Enjoy the budget hire replacements.
Clarkston HS has an up and coming DC they may want to take a look at.

L.O.L.

The previous coach was over his skis too. He sucked. It took all of four games to see it wasn't going to work.

Chun sucks at hiring coaches, and is an overrated AD.
Chun is exceeding the goals he is managing toward or he wouldn’t have received a contract extension and raise.

Unless there's a serious revolt from players regarding the coach or coaches, there's no reason to start firing people mid-season. It'll just kickoff the transfer portaling way earlier than necessary

Reactions: Coug90
Unless there's a serious revolt from players regarding the coach or coaches, there's no reason to start firing people mid-season. It'll just kickoff the transfer portaling way earlier than necessary
Gotta be honest, I don’t think there’s many players on our roster that I expect would find a buyer in the portal. Certainly not a P5 one.

Gotta be honest, I don’t think there’s many players on our roster that I expect would find a buyer in the portal. Certainly not a P5 one.
Certainly not, but kids that age have never been accused of being rational. A mass mid-season exodus would be about the only thing worse than what's already happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT