ADVERTISEMENT

Why no offer for Noah Jefferson ...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
a 6-6, 320-pound d-tackle from Arizona Western CC? He's a Florida lean, but he is still uncommitted.

Jefferson transferred to Arizona Western from USC for undisclosed "personal problems" Perhaps he violated one of Leach s "no no s"?

Check this out. What U$C narrates as "personal problems" was actually "personal reasons." Injuries also played a part. Love the spin on words hoping someone bites.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...from-usc-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

Perhaps his academic issues persist? Some schools might have wanted him to come in early but he couldn't complete his course work. Who knows? He's one big dude, though. I'd take him even if he can't get his AA until June. We don't have a lot of bodies at the interior d-line spots. We're now depending on a JC transfer (Lolohea) and a true frosh (Crowder) to man up. I'd mention Nick Begg, but he can't seem to get beyond 265 pounds.

Last edited:
Perhaps his academic issues persist? Some schools might have wanted him to come in early but he couldn't complete his course work. Who knows? He's one big dude, though. I'd take him even if he can't get his AA until June. We don't have a lot of bodies at the interior d-line spots. We're now depending on a JC transfer (Lolohea) and a true frosh (Crowder) to man up. I'd mention Nick Begg, but he can't seem to get beyond 265 pounds.
He was a qualifier out of high school so does he need his AA? How does being a full qualifier out of high school impact when he can transfer also?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT