ADVERTISEMENT

Will the mutts...

So much for that hope.
BYU forgot to show up.
BYU has played Utah, Tennessee on the road, SC, and now UW. That's a tough stretch with UTenn and SC going to OT as well.

If they can get into the end zone again before half (and keep UW out of it) it might be a game. I think they get the ball after half.

One thing I will say I wish we'd do that the Cougs do is hang a lot of points on inferior opponents. It establishes a 4 quarter mentality.

We could have scored 60+ today... instead Pete subscribes to this notion that we have to be nice... it's so stupid and it's why there was no intensity or will against CAL.

We have a potentially great football team that will always be limited by its lack of hunger to destroy an opponent.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
This was a win-win game for me. If the fake cougs would've won, great hand an L on UW, but I'm done with the SEC/weak Pac narrative. At this point, I'm even willing to suffer through any Pac team winning out of conference. The whole CFB thing has jumped the shark at this point. The ACC outside of Clemson is probably worse than most of the mid-major conferences.

One thing I will say I wish we'd do that the Cougs do is hang a lot of points on inferior opponents. It establishes a 4 quarter mentality.

We could have scored 60+ today... instead Pete subscribes to this notion that we have to be nice... it's so stupid and it's why there was no intensity or will against CAL.

We have a potentially great football team that will always be limited by its lack of hunger to destroy an opponent.
Hook, line and sinker. Right on cue...

Coming off two wins, welcome back.

Reactions: 79COUG
Huskies kind of intrigue me this year. Last couple of year you could see their ceiling, best of the Pac 12 but really not in the elite of rest of the country. And that showed in their bowl games.

Kind of wish that they had dropped that game with Cal. because no way that they will get into the CFB playoffs now, but this years' s team might actually be able to compete at that top level.

Eason > Herbert and even the idiotic scouts will figure that out. UW better enjoy his next 8 to 10 games because that will be it.

Huskies kind of intrigue me this year. Last couple of year you could see their ceiling, best of the Pac 12 but really not in the elite of rest of the country. And that showed in their bowl games.

Kind of wish that they had dropped that game with Cal. because no way that they will get into the CFB playoffs now, but this years' s team might actually be able to compete at that top level.

Eason > Herbert and even the idiotic scouts will figure that out. UW better enjoy his next 8 to 10 games because that will be it.
If I was an NFL GM, I would stay far away from Herbert. He turtles in big games. I don't know if it's play calling or what, but in that Auburn game he was check down charlie in the 2nd half.

If I was an NFL GM, I would stay far away from Herbert. He turtles in big games. I don't know if it's play calling or what, but in that Auburn game he was check down charlie in the 2nd half.

Oregon scored 21 against Stanford. Twenty one. Herbert = Dilbert.

Oregon scored 21 against Stanford. Twenty one. Herbert = Dilbert.
Never been impressed with him. He's just another big arm guy with no touch. He's like a slightly more competent passing version of Jake Locker without the home run hitting speed.

Yes, he has bust written all over him. At times, when he's locked in, I get it -- big arm and size, pretty accurate when he's in a zone. The problem is that he isn't in the zone most of the time, and will just turtle at times.

Yes but Cristobals wife
I don't think that dude helps things at all.
ALQG353QQFFH3ENZFQRVNSKA3I.JPG

Reactions: OrangeGravy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT