ADVERTISEMENT

WR reggie Robinson to WV

This leaves Braylon Sanders on the board. He is down to CSU WSU and Cincy

Not sure about Reggie Robinson, but Reggie Roberson chose West Virginia over WSU et al. Not exactly a Muhammad Ali Shocks the World moment, but I'm sure it is in Reggie's mind.

You got the correct name It matters little as he will never play for the cougs, Some people thought that he was being disrespectful to the other teams recruiting him with his silly pretend game Perhaps i was correct in misspelling his name

You got the correct name It matters little as he will never play for the cougs, Some people thought that he was being disrespectful to the other teams recruiting him with his silly pretend game Perhaps i was correct in misspelling his name

He just committed to West Virginia. Thanks for going out on a limb in saying "he will never play for the cougs."
Fwiw, try capitalizing "Cougs" and the first person pronoun "I." You'll get more respect here if you do.

It happened about 6 o Clock ventral Standard Time,numbnuts It was all past history when i posted this You may want to explore the concept of time zones. Some people s kids.

It happened about 6 o Clock ventral Standard Time,numbnuts It was all past history when i posted this You may want to explore the concept of time zones. Some people s kids.

Some of us are on dorsal time....

Sanders down to CSU & Ole Miss, so cross him off too.

I'm thinking we're full at WR, or leaving a spot for Jamire Calvin.

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT