ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Portal tracker

wsudefense

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2006
from what is reporting: please keep adding to the list.

Javon Robinson DB
DT Sheffield WR
Don Tatum DB
Luca Rodarte LS walk on
Tristan Souza DT walk on
Jaylen Jenkins RB
Ty Garay-Harris DT

This will get ugly... but alas, I will not be able to avoid watching the catastrophe unfold.

titanic-band.gif

Many? Yeah, but I would think for us it is going to be really bad.

Trying to keep decent talent in place here after all this is going to be extremely difficult. And how do you recruit kids to come to WSU now?

Dickert is going to feel like he's in charge of sanitation at a Haitian jail.

Many? Yeah, but I would think for us it is going to be really bad.

Trying to keep decent talent in place here after all this is going to be extremely difficult. And how do you recruit kids to come to WSU now?

Dickert is going to feel like he's in charge of sanitation at a Haitian jail.

This is another reason to keep Dickert. For better or worse, his tenure is about steering WSU football through unprecedented changes in the structure of the sport. A year or two from now the landscape will have calmed down a lot and a better assessment can be made of what we are looking for.

Reactions: M-I-Coug and Coug90
This is another reason to keep Dickert. For better or worse, his tenure is about steering WSU football through unprecedented changes in the structure of the sport. A year or two from now the landscape will have calmed down a lot and a better assessment can be made of what we are looking for.

From what I've heard, a certain poster here "KNOWS" that there is an elite coach with decades of experience who wants to work for pauper wages at WSU while we don't know our future and have no TV contract.

From what I've heard, a certain poster here "KNOWS" that there is an elite coach with decades of experience who wants to work for pauper wages at WSU while we don't know our future and have no TV contract.
Bronco Mendenhall isn't an elite coach.

A coach from the portal coming in to get some film to get recruited away in a year?

Good. Bye bye. Leave the keys to your NIL truck on the way out of town. Mateer has a stronger arm, runs faster, and is way cuter.
You realize we will have the same problem w Mateer next year. Train and develop for one good year, rinse and repeat.

I talked to the Lord and he said the vengeance of the Almighty will rain down with all its fury if you go to the UW

Read that in a Samuel L Jackson voice.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
I think that the "Entering the NFL Draft" was to soften the blow that he is going to another school. Oh well, we were never going to win anything with him anyways.

The significance of the Dec 4 date is exactly what now?
This whole thing is so fcking filthy. It actually makes me feel gross to be part of it even just as a fan.

By continuing to support and be part of this it feel like being a German who was "just following orders." Or perhaps a better analogy is a twist on the "if you're not coaching it you're allowing it to happen", which would be "if you're not pulling your support you're allowing it to happen."

I'll feel better giving to WSU after the obscene facade of amateurism has been flushed from our campus, regardless of what form that takes.

This feeding feenzy reminds me of the internet dot.com era. Certainly people got rich quick.

But those riches also evaporated rapidly for those who got in late to the game or threw in way more money than they could afford to lose.

This feeding feenzy reminds me of the internet dot.com era. Certainly people got rich quick.

But those riches also evaporated rapidly for those who got in late to the game or threw in way more money than they could afford to lose.
Well, then you have the A&Ms of the world who ensure each player gets at least 6 figures and pays a coach what... $80M to not coach any longer and doesn't even blink an eye. No amount of market equalization will stop a program like that (and there are more than one) from simply throwing as much cash as humanly possible at a situation.

It's funny how being a fan is. I get that Ward is a dynamic player, but I just don't care that he is leaving. So sick of 8 yard sacks turning into 20 yard sacks and watching him run with the proverbial loaf of bread hanging out there to be fumbled away. All these folks from other schools are excited and all I can think of is:

tombstone-bye.gif

It's funny how being a fan is. I get that Ward is a dynamic player, but I just don't care that he is leaving. So sick of 8 yard sacks turning into 20 yard sacks and watching him run with the proverbial loaf of bread hanging out there to be fumbled away. All these folks from other schools are excited and all I can think of is:

tombstone-bye.gif
The devil you know.

Or, as someone else once said:

atrfany97rf41.jpg

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT