ADVERTISEMENT

WSU @ BSU game start

What's the weather going to be like that time of year? Night games usually = coats...

And according to WSU's football twitter account, WSU has already sold it's allotment of tickets. Gonna be a wild one!

Oh crap.... I have a group of about a dozen going and none of us have purchased game tickets yet lol

The remedy is simple: tailgate with some Boise State fans and then tell them that a monster truck event is occurring on the other side of town, and that you'll gladly take their tickets. Problem solved.

Oh crap.... I have a group of about a dozen going and none of us have purchased game tickets yet lol
Went online to see what general tickets were going for… $83 was the cheapest I found. Nose Bleed seats were well over $100.

Went online to see what general tickets were going for… $83 was the cheapest I found. Nose Bleed seats were well over $100.

Not to knock Boise, but this is becoming an expensive trip for Spokane 2.0...

$212 round trip tickets.
$83 game ticket.
$250+ for 2 nights some where in town (probably low balling it here).

Ugh.... We better win....

$212 round trip tickets.
$83 game ticket.

No kidding.
Think of it as a mini-vacation.
But I agree that a loss would put a damper on the weekend.
I really want to win this game badly....almost as much as a Pac-12 game. BSU has not yet beaten us and I'd love for that to continue.
They'll be really jacked up for the game, but we usually play very well on the road. Rypien has this game circled on his calendar no doubt.
To be realistic, I'd give us less than a 50% chance of winning though. I hope I'm wrong. I'm thinking of attending in person too. Those ticket prices are terrible.

$212 round trip tickets.
$83 game ticket.

83 is cheaper than face value through WSU. Those were 97 each.

Hotel rooms aren't that expensive, you should be able to find something for around 175 for 2 nights if you use hotwire or similar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT