ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ HALF-BREEDS - Special Edition APPLE CUP Game Thread***

The only conceivable reason to leave him in would be stability in the locker room. If it's gonna create issues going into the bowl game, etc. It's inexplicable from a game management perspective, so it's either a program management move that I'm dubious about, or Leach being stubborn
Falk isnt' going to win a bowl game. Time to stop fooling ourselves.

Last edited:
It's the 3rd quarter, we've had our dicks knocked in the dirt, and Luke still can't throw a pass to his own teammates.

I think Leach may be a bit sadistic too. Let Falk suffer through his own debacle to the bitter end. Maybe that is his attitude?

I know Luke has been flaming garbage tonight, but Mike Leach should be ASHAMED of his team's performance tonight. Coming off a bye, his Air Raid and Speed D are being humiliated in completely epic fashion - yet again.
I hate the late bye

Seriously, how much more Falk do we have to take? This game is over, thanks in large part to his inability to move - or take care of - the ball.

I know Luke has been flaming garbage tonight, but Mike Leach should be ASHAMED of his team's performance tonight. Coming off a bye, his Air Raid and Speed D are being humiliated in completely epic fashion - yet again.

Well...we were forewarned by TT fans.

Falk looks like shit, but so does the offensive line. 3-man rush sacks all night long.
the sacks have been a mixed bag. there are times when the rush is on him right away, and others when he just bounces on his toes waiting for someone to get open rather than throwing to windows. not sure of the proportions, but both the oline and falk are to blame for the sacks tonight.

to your point though, yes, the oline is getting abused by basically two guys.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Leach is a stubborn man. he goes with Falk hoping he proves that leach was right to play him over a competent Qb who would have gotten better game after game. The coug receivers are frustrated and wished they had a competent QB throwing to them

Leach is a stubborn man. he goes with Falk hoping he proves that leach was right to play him over a competent Qb who would have gotten better game after game. The coug receivers are frustrated and wished they had a competent QB throwing to them
It's actually getting bizarre. I was all for Leach swapping for TH early, but his insistence on making LF wallow in it is getting awkward - like an f--- you statement to send LF on his merry way in life.

1. Coming off a bye
2. End of season when it's together if it will come together at all
3. We're playing for the division and league title and good bowl game; they're playing for none of that other than BG

And we're scoreless through the end of 3. Can they blank us?

Hilinski’s brother just tweeted. “My brother is healthy ya’ll can put him in now”

so i guess alabama's bball team played the last 10 minutes against minnesota w/ only 3 guys because their entire bench got ejected during a fight and 2 of the remaining 5 fouled out. they only lost by 5.

i feel like there's a teachable moment in there somewhere.

Not that this is in any way the difference, but what is up with these refs missing NOTHING - except for free plays and some wicked obvious holding etc.?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT