ADVERTISEMENT

WSU - OREGON GAME THREAD

This is surgery. Like Tillman said, it's like Leach is in their huddle. I haven't seen ownership on the Ducks like this since Brink hit like 90% of his passes against them. But this time we have a defense too. The team is owning the moment, and it is GLORIOUS

Minshew is great at freezing the defense with his looks. They can’t recover fast enough. Love it

Ball skills. The only guy who saw where that ball was that Mitchell dropped was behind him. Lucky break. Great half. Let's do it again!

Number 35 crying just before half reminds me of we welcomed ASU to the PAC.
We were behind the ASU bench and watched them crying as we kicked their behinds.

I never thought it’d be like this. I expected a track meet. Didn’t think our D could slow their run. Guess they don’t have to when UO only runs 18 plays in the half.

How cool would it be to start ESPN’s day in Pullman, and end it with a shutout/blowout of the Ducks?

Reactions: froropmkr72
I never thought it’d be like this. I expected a track meet. Didn’t think our D could slow their run. Guess they don’t have to when UO only runs 18 plays in the half.

How cool would it be to start ESPN’s day in Pullman, and end it with a shutout/blowout of the Ducks?
HHEEELLLL to the yes!!!! Crave those bastards up and let's have an early Thanksgiving.....orange sauce please.

Thought Claeys would need to come up with some magic at half to slow them down. We just need more of the same.

Incredible first half. Never would have predicted that.
Coug offense is as good as I've seen.
Coug defense is playing well but the Ducks missed on three big chances so they have to make sure that it doesn't happen in the 2nd half. Oregon will score and might start to make a comeback.
MAKE THEM EARN IT.
Offense needs to get at least two more scores in the 2nd half. Not only for the points but to reduce time on the clock.

Again......Great first half.
Let's keep it going.

No doubt. We can't afford to come out flat and allow them to believe they have a chance. Gotta' put the boot to the neck and twist.

Just need to answer again. Another 6-7 minute drive with a TD at the end will do it.

Good play call. Good defense by Cougs. They had everyone covered well except for the QB. It was a run-pass option, and the run worked for them.

Not sure I understand trying to run the ball in from that far out on 3rd and goal, but I'll take the result.

What a horrible through by Minshew. Needed to be outside the hash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT