ADVERTISEMENT

WSU - OREGON GAME THREAD

Herbert has 1 rushing TD and I believe 2 first down conversions with his legs now. Just what I was afraid of in the pre game.

Wwweeellll!!! This is not going to be easy. The offense needs to do something now.

Wow. Dominating 1st half and I guess the boys went home after that. 17 unanswered points and the Ducks have completely dominated this quarter. 1 quarter left. Can we defend a 2 TD lead in front of God and GameDay?

Wow. Dominating 1st half and I guess the boys went home after that. 17 unanswered points and the Ducks have completely dominated this quarter. 1 quarter left. Can we defend a 2 TD lead in front of God and GameDay?

Oregon got chewed out. WSU players relaxed.

Gotta love the refs spotting the Herbert slides where he stops instead of from where he initiates the slide. Incompetence is awesome.

Reactions: Cougzz
This is a resilient team, and I think they're up to the challenge, but the offense needs at least one score to hold onto this game.

Reactions: Cougzz
The heck you say. That is impossible. Pac 12 refs are the best in the land.
The refs set the tone on the first Duck possession. Can't say they haven't been consistent. They even screwed up an end to the first half that's about as straightforward as it gets. Almost gave us like 20 yards of field position by putting the ball on the wrong 35.

End of 3rd quarter
Up by 10.

Need to reset.
Two drives by the offense with at least one scoring a TD.
They may score but time will be an issue for them.

The way this game is being called is almost scandalous. Not even saying these are all inaccurate, but the called back safety, the non-touchdown touchdown, the non-catch catch, the ticky tack PI... all going in the direction of the team that has been against the ropes.

The way this game is being called is almost scandalous. Not even saying these are all inaccurate, but the called back safety, the non-touchdown touchdown, the non-catch catch, the ticky tack PI... all going in the direction of the team that has been against the ropes.
In their partial defense Molton is mugging people. Other than that I agree

Of course they gave him a first down. Forward momentum. Then he was knocked back

Just like the Utah game. Offense struggling in the second half.

Oregon's entire offense is (a) TE pass followed by (b) Herbert scrambling for the first when TE pass doesn't work. And we're really struggling to stop it.

Utah is killing USC 34-14. USC scored the first 14 points. Utah has scored the next 34.

TD is now an absolute must. TD wins the game, FG is a 50/50, anything less seems like a loss... but TBD

As bad as the defense has played this half, the offense has played worse. They need to score on this possession.

As bad as the defense has played this half, the offense has played worse. They need to score on this possession.
I don't think the defense has been terrible outside of the first possession of the second half. The offense needs to help them out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT