ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Utah - GAME THREAD***

I feel fine about our likelihood of winning, but one more TD feels like a lock. One pick size or KR fumble puts them in reach right away.

PS did we just kick it out the back of the end zone?

HERCULES! If he's not the conference defensive player of the year then the vote is totally rigged. Bigly

Wow, this offense is the least clutch offense ever. We really miss Cracraft - and Confident Luke.

26-10 Cougs. We're in good shape notwithstanding the half-zombie offense.

Is it possible Falk thinks that by dropping back 20+ yards that he's padding his passing stats? I mean, that has to be it, right?

We should win, and Im happy to have 9 wins, but this O doesn't beat the mutts or win a bowl game. I hope they figure something out in the next 2 weeks to help them not stall so often.

They're better now than they've been in recent memory. Sean Harper in particular has played well out there. They're still a long ways from the days of Trufant and Jason David though.
For sure. Can't remember them being 9 deep.

A lot of time left and only a 2 pt converted TD away from being tied.
I have to remind myself that WSU has only beaten Oregon on the road and that was with a new young QB.

Defense is needed here.

Both the defense and the offense are unreal - but for completely different reasons. I dare the offense to come up with snake eyes here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT