ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Utah - GAME THREAD***

1 big play and it' 13-7. It should be 28-0. This is a wholly and completely unacceptable performance by the O.

FG unit so complacent with their 6pt lead that they don't need to execute now? smh

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeFingLeach
13 points is terrible given how things have played out. We got robbed on the second TD but still... Utah has to feel pretty good only being down 13 after one.

We still are winning 13-0,, after the first quarter you guys... on pace to win 52-0.

Calm down. Drink some beer, relax a little.

So, 12 turnovers for Utah using that math?

And I am drinking beer.

That's the pace. I just don't get overly emotional when the offense sputters. It's been happening all season. (and even before that at times).

All I want is enough consistency to put more points than the other guys. That's it.

Offense has to get it together. Salmonson got owned on that sack, and I dunno where Falk was going with that 3rd down throw.

one great throw by luke followed by a dumb sack and a horrible decision on 3rd down. And we punt. This offense is explosive like diarrhea.

Guys, I'm just spitballin' here, but I suspect the coaching staff has seen something they want to exploit on our defense.

like I was saying... this game should have been over in the 1st... we could have been up 24 and the crowd would have been completely out of it... instead our offense continues to be garbage and now its a game.

i think the play by play guy just called ours a "high octane offense." i would have thought watching pac12 football would have been a prerequisite for being an announcer on the pac12 network.

Defense is spending too much time on the field in the 2nd quarter.
If the offense doesn't get something done soon then this game could become ugly ......and this despite the fact the Cougs are still up 13 -10

Utah can score points so get it going offense.

"Um Coach, it happened again."

"What do you mean, 'it' happened again?"

"I took a bad sack and then threw the ball at it behind the LOS for a loss."

"Dammit Luke! 'It' didn't happen again, YOU happened again! You! We needed those first downs so we could win this game and have a chance at the P12 championship!"

bonus pts for naming that movie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT