ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Zona - Game Thread***

Down by 3 TDs in the 4th.
UA has a great offense, no doubt about it.
This game now is for Tyler to get some experience. I don't think you'll see any running plays now.

There should have been more of that all night. Hilinski cuts out the stupid throws and learns to check to a run occasionally and he is way more effective of a QB than Falk.

The Washington State Cougars just can't have nice things. From 6-0 to open, to 1-2 in the last 3 games with an unwinnable-looking game or two coming up.

Indeed. It's too bad. Hilinski is a real gunslinger, which makes the offense less "constipated," but literally never checks into a run and throws way too many inadvisable cross-body throws etc. Falk is what it looks like when you try to be mistake-free, but realize that just means 3-and-outs on every drive.
Falk is death by 1000 paper cuts. Hilinski is feast or famine.

Can someone go kick Grinch right in the nuts?

EDIT: I can't believe that he hasn't convinced the f'ing safeties to do their jobs.
It's not Grinch. The AZ offense hits you for six if one guy doesn't do his job. Tonight there's been way to many plays waphere that has happened. Gotta be sound in your assignments or it's lights out.

Reactions: kugrz98
It's not Grinch. The AZ offense hits you for six if one guy doesn't do his job. Tonight there's been way to many plays waphere that has happened. Gotta be sound in your assignments or it's lights out.
Exhibit A: see 12 explosive plays tonight by Arizona for 640 yards (incl. INT).

10 PLAYS OVER 40 YARDS!

Time to regroup and get ready for Stanford.
It's a winnable game even if they have a healthy Bryce Love,

Have to put this one in the rear view mirror.

Cougs still 7-2

u of florida thinks it can get out of paying mcelwain's buyout because they haven't found any evidence of the death threats he said his family and players have received. wild. (and yes, i'm not really paying attention to the cougs anymore. kinda stopped a while ago if i'm being honest.)

Exactly, and this is why I said earlier in the year that Pelluer's loss was big in the experience and knowing where to be on the field. Other folks here thought athleticism trumps that, but this game is a perfect example of young players, LB's being completely out of position/containment. The DB's weren't much help either.

Good point about missing both Pelluer and Dotson.
The young guys have played well but there are games when a senior just knows what to do and the Cougs are missing two of them.

Congrats to the UA team. They deserved this game and right now I think they win the pac-12 south. Tate is a freak. He just pulls away from everyone.

Good point about missing both Pelluer and Dotson.
The young guys have played well but there are games when a senior just knows what to do and the Cougs are missing two of them.

Congrats to the UA team. They deserved this game and right now I think they win the pac-12 south. Tate is a freak. He just pulls away from everyone.

Except we had a couple guys actually run him down from behind. Speed D baby!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT