ADVERTISEMENT

You know its a crushing loss when...

I got nothin'. There's no point. It's every bad element and possibility you can get from a reasonably talented team in a single night. Some of it was ball bounces, and a lot of it was quarterback and punter ineptitude. The ceiling on this team is the Falk Funk. He'll surgically dissect one team, and then pee down his leg and eat the ball all night the next. The defense can only do so much when he plays like this. All we can do is hope that Bad Luke is done for the year, but I would wager there's at least one more Bad Luke game in store this season.

Falk is a QB who has played his heart out but is really limited as a QB, His arm is not the greatest and he is immobile. He plays very well with no pressure but panics when things go wrong.i hate to say but he has been the beneficiary of the system. He is a system QB and it will be hard for him to go beyond the cougs While i am at it,i have to say,.I have never understood why some coaches do not use a couple of scholarships to ensure a sound kicking game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT