ADVERTISEMENT

You wanna know why WSU is struggling???

No, I said your idiotic "maybe it happened like this" question was reporter like. (It was. It was stilted, redundant- not a way one human person would address another human person... except in your imagination. And now, we know, DEFINITELY not how the Nookie-Rodgers/Baldwin meeting went.) And "not what he told me" was a direct response to something else, which, again, you continue to ignore, and WHICH WASN'T TRUE ANYWAYS. But keep making stuff up.
Well all i can go by what you write
No, I said your idiotic "maybe it happened like this" question was reporter like. (It was. It was stilted, redundant- not a way one human person would address another human person... except in your imagination. And now, we know, DEFINITELY not how the Nookie-Rodgers/Baldwin meeting went.) And "not what he told me" was a direct response to something else, which, again, you continue to ignore, and WHICH WASN'T TRUE ANYWAYS. But keep making stuff up.
Good grief... again, tell me how it went? They were at a recruiting visit and Nookie asked point blank why did you leave WSU? Is that how it went down? Or did it come out in a general conversation?

Well all i can go by what you write

Good grief... again, tell me how it went? They were at a recruiting visit and Nookie asked point blank why did you leave WSU? Is that how it went down? Or did it come out in a general conversation?
It's all right there. Read what was actually said, not some compressed fantasy where you're more annoyed at me for pointing out how odd the (untrue) thing Nookie said is, and give some weight to the actual weird thing that was said. I don't know- the account set off my BS detector, (rightly) but not yours. Consider that. Also, read Fab's link about Rodgers where he specifically said, word-for-word "They wanted me to stay."

It's inexplicable how Wulff guys didn't get drafted under Wulff, but now that Leach is coaching them, some are.

It's as though one coach is way better at player development than the other.

I'm a little skeptical about this "player development" point. Not saying it isn't valid, but Klay Thompson, for example, did not get into the league due to anything Ken Bone did. No way. It was all KT.

I'm a little skeptical about this "player development" point. Not saying it isn't valid, but Klay Thompson, for example, did not get into the league due to anything Ken Bone did. No way. It was all KT.

Who did you think was the best player on the roster when Leach took over?

I think Bucannon would have been drafted no matter who he was coached by. But he wouldn't have been. First round pick. Had Wilson bought in, he likely would have been drafted earlier.

It's all right there. Read what was actually said, not some compressed fantasy where you're more annoyed at me for pointing out how odd the (untrue) thing Nookie said is, and give some weight to the actual weird thing that was said. I don't know- the account set off my BS detector, (rightly) but not yours. Consider that. Also, read Fab's link about Rodgers where he specifically said, word-for-word "They wanted me to stay."

Hey, I've got an idea - why don't you both take your petty BS argument offline and try actually talking football here?

Hey, I've got an idea - why don't you both take your petty BS argument offline and try actually talking football here?
Man, I'm so sorry that someone made you read that. Must be sheer misery.

If there's a god in heaven, I'm not ever considering having this stupid discussion in person.

Man, I'm so sorry that someone made you read that. Must be sheer misery.

If there's a god in heaven, I'm not ever considering having this stupid discussion in person.
Wulffui...just a little follow up on JA and his pot arrest. You raised my curiosity. I took a peek at the court records as I wanted to see if he was convicted, plead to a lessor offense. My guess just from what I saw Whitman county probably didn't press charges. Maybe cause they couldn't figure out whose plants they were. Using the "model" of past transgressions and looking at court records that popped up on his roommates, by the number of court records of the two other roommates it could have been easily argued Barrington and JA were the two saints in the apartment. There records in Washington State appeared to be clear compared to the other two guys. Interesting stuff.

Wulffui...just a little follow up on JA and his pot arrest. You raised my curiosity. I took a peek at the court records as I wanted to see if he was convicted, plead to a lessor offense. My guess just from what I saw Whitman county probably didn't press charges. Maybe cause they couldn't figure out whose plants they were. Using the "model" of past transgressions and looking at court records that popped up on his roommates, by the number of court records of the two other roommates it could have been easily argued Barrington and JA were the two saints in the apartment. There records in Washington State appeared to be clear compared to the other two guys. Interesting stuff.

Of course, THAT much marijuana couldn't have gone unnoticed by anyone living there.

At best, they knew about it and did nothing. At worst, they were involved in the operation.

Either way, probably enough, along with his other issues to give Atofau the boot. And, Barrington wasn't eligible anyway.

Of course, THAT much marijuana couldn't have gone unnoticed by anyone living there.

At best, they knew about it and did nothing. At worst, they were involved in the operation.

Either way, probably enough, along with his other issues to give Atofau the boot. And, Barrington wasn't eligible anyway.
Of course everyone knew about it. I think all four paid huge restitution to clean it for the landlord. But as I said, in terms of simply looking at court records, and past offenses, the two football players were the angels in the room.

Of course everyone knew about it. I think all four paid huge restitution to clean it for the landlord. But as I said, in terms of simply looking at court records, and past offenses, the two football players were the angels in the room.

Unfortunate they were allowed to live in that environment. I honestly don't know, but does the coach have any say in where players live? Or with whom?

Seems like putting scholarship athletes with guys like that is almost begging for them to get into trouble.

I found an article from 2011 where he had an issue- was this an unrelated matter, because that sounds like he pled guilty to trying to buy more than an ounce of weed. I dont want to go through a sign in, but the fine and month in jail are right upfront.

http://m.dnews.com/local/former-wsu...0c9-0c09-5b16-9dd1-2babc0104fc8.html?mode=jqm

I found an article from 2011 where he had an issue- was this an unrelated matter, because that sounds like he pled guilty to trying to buy more than an ounce of weed. I dont want to go through a sign in, but the fine and month in jail are right upfront.

http://m.dnews.com/local/former-wsu...0c9-0c09-5b16-9dd1-2babc0104fc8.html?mode=jqm

Jeez, he was still living with the Zachary Uttech guy?

I know we've been bickering a lot about Atofau, but really, it's just a sad story.

Jeez, he was still living with the Zachary Uttech guy?

I know we've been bickering a lot about Atofau, but really, it's just a sad story.
This actually caught my attention. It hit the ole curiosity button. I had to know who the bad "seeds" were that JA, aka JB was hanging around. I went to a public forum and they certainly don't look like "criminals", as they look more like your average kid from suburbia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT