ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite poster

Hole in one Loyal, that’s my cart.
Loyal also thinks a hole in one is something else completely so this whole thread has him confused.

Why do you need a witness for that? I’ve only had witnesses a handful of times! You’re supposed to buy your friends a drink after? Usually I’m buying ladies drinks before??

Congratulations. I just looked closer at the picture and noticed it was at Redmond Ridge. How did you like it? I played there a few years ago. The 3rd and 13th hole (the one with the Sasquatch) was….interesting.

Congratulations. I just looked closer at the picture and noticed it was at Redmond Ridge. How did you like it? I played there a few years ago. The 3rd and 13th hole (the one with the Sasquatch) was….interesting.

The course isn’t and hasn’t been kept up that well, could really be a gem though. Yeah the 3rd, a nice 580 yard par 5 with water in all the wrong places, plays like a beast. #13, Sasquatch, for the wood carving to the left of the fairway is kind of a gimmick hole. Really just a 200 yard drive left center leaves a little 125 yard approach to a green 75 feet below. Go right off the tee and it’s a pitch back out into the fairway. The ace came on #7 Playing 152 with a slightly elevated green. Overall not a bad track, especially since I can drive the cart from the house to the course

Congrats Koug Kurt!

A memory for a lifetime

You end up posting a good number for the round?

Loyal also thinks a hole in one is something else completely so this whole thread has him confused.

Why do you need a witness for that? I’ve only had witnesses a handful of times! You’re supposed to buy your friends a drink after? Usually I’m buying ladies drinks before??
All these threads have me confused. At least we are having some fun banter. It's like what, what what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT