ADVERTISEMENT

13 receivers with catches

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
I think that might be a high water mark Usually it is about 10. Love to see that. And we ran the ball quite a few times. Didn't look at the participation stats but I assume we gained a lot of reserve experience yesterday.

Reactions: Slowmotionjones
After the game, the Pac-12 Network studio group, particularly host Ashley Adamson and our good friend Nick Aliotti, made a big deal about how the Cougars ground game only gained 55 yards. Nobody in that studio was smart enough to realize that total included the 31 yard loss by Hilinski, another sack of Hilinski for 8 yards, and Falk losing 30 yards on sacks. Morrow gained 73 yards (6.6 ypc) himself. Sure, I wish their offense inside the 5 yard line could feature a consistent ability to run the ball in, but that doesn't mean WSU has a poor rushing attack.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Cougatron
After the game, the Pac-12 Network studio group, particularly host Ashley Adamson and our good friend Nick Aliotti, made a big deal about how the Cougars ground game only gained 55 yards. Nobody in that studio was smart enough to realize that total included the 31 yard loss by Hilinski, another sack of Hilinski for 8 yards, and Falk losing 30 yards on sacks. Morrow gained 73 yards (6.6 ypc) himself. Sure, I wish their offense inside the 5 yard line could feature a consistent ability to run the ball in, but that doesn't mean WSU has a poor rushing attack.

Glad Cougar
Aliotti is an idiot and is still butthurt about WSU passing it down big in the 4th quarter against Whoregon.

That said we will need to run the ball against SC to keep them off of Falk and so he has some throwing lanes. I think the OLine will bring it and we will be able to run it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT