ADVERTISEMENT

2 DL verbals

etowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Apr 15, 2018

Possible one is PWO Dylan Lewis. Searching but haven't found anything on anyone else.

I assume both PWOs. Lewis is prob the best PWO we have ever landed. Put 30 lbs on him and he will be a solid DT

Possible one is PWO Dylan Lewis. Searching but haven't found anything on anyone else.

Hate saying this, but the last ice cream party ended up with 2 of 3 verbals going elsewhere. And while I believe Lewis has huge potential, if both these latest "commits" are PWO, I am not impressed by Phelps' efforts, although I love ice cream. (For those Wulffies about to pounce, notice the "if clause.")

Hate saying this, but the last ice cream party ended up with 2 of 3 verbals going elsewhere. And while I believe Lewis has huge potential, if both these latest "commits" are PWO, I am not impressed by Phelps' efforts, although I love ice cream. (For those Wulffies about to pounce, notice the "if clause.")

2 of the 4. One of whom we likely cut loose for grad concerns. Regardless, it's weird how quiet things have been and I'll be surprised if we are throwing ice cream parties for PWO's. We know Phelps has been busy, but it's been incredibly quiet. I have a theory (wishful thinking) Phelps is keeping a couple kids from the south under the radar.

Phelps is a great coach. WSU has never been a destination for DEs, so I am happy we are trying new approaches to finding talent.

Reactions: Cougzz and Tx64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT