ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 Survivor Story

A very riveting story from a very lucky World Trade Center occupant.

Memories from a very horrible day. I imagine all of us remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we first heard about an airplane hitting the WTC Tower.

Riveting story. Very sad. Although it begs the question - this 23-year-old tragic story has exactly what to do with 2024 and the Presidential election? This board (sorry Rich) is not the History Channel. It has been hijacked to be about the 2024 Presidential election. Doesn't redstate.com or the Federalist have a message board that you can hang out on with others of your ilk?

Riveting story. Very sad. Although it begs the question - this 23-year-old tragic story has exactly what to do with 2024 and the Presidential election? This board (sorry Rich) is not the History Channel. It has been hijacked to be about the 2024 Presidential election. Doesn't redstate.com or the Federalist have a message board that you can hang out on with others of your ilk?
loyal, who started the political threads you’re crying about now?

I was one of the first to acknowledge Kamala won the debate.

Why so angry?

loyal, who started the political threads you’re crying about now?

I was one of the first to acknowledge Kamala won the debate.

Why so angry?
I'm not angry at all. I'm happy as can be. This 9/11 "thread" has nothing to do with anything current or Coug.

I do grow weary of the fact that every single thing you and Stretch post and refer to and link comes from right-wing sources (aka liars). And most of your shit is just stupid "X" crap. Like your latest from Breitbart. If you want discourse, good. But your endless mind-numbing shit has gotten pretty old. Yet here I am, moth to flame...... :(

I'm not angry at all. I'm happy as can be. This 9/11 "thread" has nothing to do with anything current or Coug.

I do grow weary of the fact that every single thing you and Stretch post and refer to and link comes from right-wing sources (aka liars). And most of your shit is just stupid "X" crap. Like your latest from Breitbart. If you want discourse, good. But your endless mind-numbing shit has gotten pretty old. Yet here I am, moth to flame...... :(
Let me ask you a simple, honest question. Why do you keep bashing "right wing sources" and eating up anything and everything that the left/MSM sources keep feeding you when it has been shown so many times that your sources have jumped on board a story with a narrative/agenda that is later proven to be false?

Reactions: HCoug
Let me ask you a simple, honest question. Why do you keep bashing "right wing sources" and eating up anything and everything that the left/MSM sources keep feeding you when it has been shown so many times that your sources have jumped on board a story with a narrative/agenda that is later proven to be false?
It's pretty simple. Your favorite sources (Brietbart, redstate, The Federalist, etc) are far right-wing "publications" that are 100% against the Democrats or anyone else who smells like a moderate or liberal. They'll say anything, fact or fiction. They are not news outlets. Call CNN left-leaning if you want, but they actually attempt to fairly report the news. They will call out or question Democrats on all kinds of issues. That is a news outlet.

I gotta get over to the FB board. This new news blows me away.....

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
It's pretty simple. Your favorite sources (Brietbart, redstate, The Federalist, etc) are far right-wing "publications" that are 100% against the Democrats or anyone else who smells like a moderate or liberal. They'll say anything, fact or fiction. They are not news outlets. Call CNN left-leaning if you want, but they actually attempt to fairly report the news. They will call out or question Democrats on all kinds of issues. That is a news outlet.

I gotta get over to the FB board. This new news blows me away.....
You are incredibly wrong. The first one you accuse me of liking (Breitbart) is a site that I don't recall linking anything to, ever, and I don't think I have even visited it this calendar year. If I did, it was likely because it was from a story listed in realclearpolitics.com, which actually IS one of my top two political sites that I visit. The other top political site I do visit is townhall.com, and they have some very intelligent people with interesting takes on all things political. Are they conservative? Yes they are, but that isn't a crime. And let me point out that going to sites like that is necessary if you wish to find out the other side of a story- the MSM will ALL march in lockstep and they will be selling the narrative that comes directly from the DNC.

I will just say that RCP is the best site out there, as an aggregator they almost always present opposing viewpoints of an issue. Are you brave enough to actually go there and read both sides? I am.

Last note on my "favorite sites".......the only time I have actually been to Foxnews.com in several months is when I click on an interesting sounding story on RCP without noticing that it is from Fox. I hate their web site! And the same goes for the Federalist- I only go there from an interesting link on RCP.com.

BTW, RCP has good polling info, and Real Clear sections on several other subjects like Investigations, Policy, Markets, World, Defense, Energy, Health, etc. Sorry, but no Real Clear sections on Taylor Swift, Hollywood, The View, or the like.

You are incredibly wrong. The first one you accuse me of liking (Breitbart) is a site that I don't recall linking anything to, ever, and I don't think I have even visited it this calendar year. If I did, it was likely because it was from a story listed in realclearpolitics.com, which actually IS one of my top two political sites that I visit. The other top political site I do visit is townhall.com, and they have some very intelligent people with interesting takes on all things political. Are they conservative? Yes they are, but that isn't a crime. And let me point out that going to sites like that is necessary if you wish to find out the other side of a story- the MSM will ALL march in lockstep and they will be selling the narrative that comes directly from the DNC.

I will just say that RCP is the best site out there, as an aggregator they almost always present opposing viewpoints of an issue. Are you brave enough to actually go there and read both sides? I am.

Last note on my "favorite sites".......the only time I have actually been to Foxnews.com in several months is when I click on an interesting sounding story on RCP without noticing that it is from Fox. I hate their web site! And the same goes for the Federalist- I only go there from an interesting link on RCP.com.

BTW, RCP has good polling info, and Real Clear sections on several other subjects like Investigations, Policy, Markets, World, Defense, Energy, Health, etc. Sorry, but no Real Clear sections on Taylor Swift, Hollywood, The View, or the like.
OK, I went over to RCP. Not overly impressed, they are clearly heavily biased. Sorry to mention Breitbart. That said, almost all of your links in posts come from redstate or The Federalist. But no matter. in 55 days we can kiss and make up. :)

OK, I went over to RCP. Not overly impressed, they are clearly heavily biased. Sorry to mention Breitbart. That said, almost all of your links in posts come from redstate or The Federalist. But no matter. in 55 days we can kiss and make up. :)
Yesterdays article list........

Trump & Harris Trade Blows in Heated, High-Stakes Debate

Philip Wegmann, RCP
Harris Beat Trump, But There's No Guarantee It Will Matter

Stephen Collinson, CNN
Undecided Voters Not Convinced By Harris After Debate

Coster & Reid, Reuters
Shame on the ABC News Debate Moderators

Megyn Kelly, The Megyn Kelly Show
It Was Donald Trump's Night - In the Worst Possible Way

Jeff Greenfield, Politico
Debate Confirmed: Trump's Combative, Harris Is Dishonest

Dan McLaughlin, NY Post
Debate Shows Dems Made Right Move in Pushing Biden Out

Karen Tumulty, WaPo
Biggest Loser of Trump-Harris Debate Was ABC News

Liz Peek, FOX News
Harris Put Trump in His Place

Van Jones, CNN
Voters Not Allowed To See Harris' Economic Plan

Charles Hurt, Washington Times
Taylor Swift Endorsement Caps Harris' Great Night

Sara Pequeño, USA Today
New Polls Show Election as Close as Can Be

Tom Bevan, RealClearPolitics on SiriusXM
Trump in Better Shape at This Juncture Than 2016, 2020

Scott Jennings, L.A. Times
Black Men Again a Key Group of Voters as Race Tightens

Philip Lewis, HuffPost
What Happened to the Politically Conscious Black Athlete?

Jemele Hill, The Atlantic
Cantor Fitzgerald Bids Adieu to a 9/11 Survivor

Caroline Koster, Wall Street Journal
9/11 the Start of Battle Between Good & Evil That Still Rages

Beth Brelje, Federalist
Watch: Highlights From Presidential Debate | Full Debate

RealClearPolitics Afternoon Edition​

America Last Policies of Biden-Harris Invite Another 9/11

Chad Wolf, American Mind
9/11 Anniversary Is a Reminder Why Trump Cannot Win

Anthony Fisher, MSNBC
Why the Debate Was Not a Win for Harris

Kaylee White, Washington Examiner
Trump's Debate Meltdown Was Spectacular

Max Burns, MSNBC
ABC News Was Big Loser of the Trump-Harris Debate

Roger Kimball, The Spectator
The Battle for Skeptical Independents

John Halpin, Substack
Does Kamala Harris Have a Black Voter Problem?

RealClear Quick Take, X
The Problem Wasn't Moderators, It Was Trump's Big Mouth

Heather Parton, Salon
Americans Want a Leader, Not a Lecturer-in-Chief

BC Brutus, AMAC
Donald Trump Lost the Debate Because He's Too Online

Eric Levitz, Vox
Police Audio, Report Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting in OH

Tristan Justice, Federalist
What September 11 Revealed

Jonathan Rosen, The Free Press

It looks to me that about 13 out of 28 articles linked are from MSM/left leaning sources. How does that equate to heavily biased? I only see 8 articles that are clearly right leaning sources, several that I don't know what they are.

It appears to me that you are blinded by TDS, so angry at Trump that you have lost all objectivity about anything that doesn't bash the Orange Man Bad.

Hmmmm, you didn't mean that RCP politics was heavily biased by meaning that they lean way left, did you? After all, 13 to 8 is pretty out of balance!

Reactions: HCoug

I’m sorry you’re to stupid to get the joke from the breitbart post.

T’s and P’s

For anyone wondering

*not* from Laura Loomer ( sorry to disappoint)

But, it Is from the world’s largest #1 (and growing) news source.

Smells like more desperation to garner sympathy as Harris kicked his ass in the debate and is widening her lead in the polls. No witnesses other than his own SS, private golf course ( how TF he get there) dudes been a republican (2 for 2!).

FWIW, Jim Jones and Hitler both staged assassination attempts. Both of these events are fishy AF when you consider all of the details, fallout, etc. As much as we all know there’s plenty of people out there who’d like him wiped off the face of the earth, I’m not buying it.

*Not from Laura Loomer

Eliminated. You do realize there’s a hundred definitions and uses of this word that don’t mean “kill” right…it’s actually probably the least used version, and generally used by the military. This guy is a lawyer FFS.

“We’ve eliminated him as a suspect”…is he dead?
“They’ve been eliminated from playoff contention”. Holy shit, that’s a massacre if it’s a football team!

Don’t be stupid.

Smells like more desperation to garner sympathy as Harris kicked his ass in the debate and is widening her lead in the polls. No witnesses other than his own SS, private golf course ( how TF he get there) dudes been a republican (2 for 2!).

FWIW, Jim Jones and Hitler both staged assassination attempts. Both of these events are fishy AF when you consider all of the details, fallout, etc. As much as we all know there’s plenty of people out there who’d like him wiped off the face of the earth, I’m not buying it.
LOL! And to think that this is the guy that thought that eating cats and dogs was a wild conspiracy theory. If this was tried by Biden or Harris, members of the DC elite class and political establishment, you might have something, but how the eff is a hated outsider going to be able to pull it off? No f*cking way!

LOL! And to think that this is the guy that thought that eating cats and dogs was a wild conspiracy theory. If this was tried by Biden or Harris, members of the DC elite class and political establishment, you might have something, but how the eff is a hated outsider going to be able to pull it off? No f*cking way!
You simply ignored my premise. This has been done before. Not to mention Trump was known to have somewhat of a fascination with Hitler. His ex wife said as much.

Yeah…I don’t buy it. Fine, call me crazy (one who hangs on Laura Loomers words 😂).

The irregularities of both these events are odd to say the least. SS doesn’t let people emerge and pose for photos when there is an active shooter. That alone is insanity. Not to mention his ear miraculously healed in what…a week…with no signs of trauma. A slow healing part of the body on an 80 year old man? 🤔. Yup I said it…doesn’t pass the smell test.

Wait are you still believing the cat and dog eating fabrication?

Former staff of Reagan endorse Harris:

"President Ronald Reagan famously spoke about a 'Time for Choosing.' While he is not here to experience the current moment, we who worked for him in the White House, in the administration, in campaigns and on his personal staff, know he would join us in supporting the Harris-Walz ticket," the group writes. "The time for choosing we face today is a choice between integrity and demagoguery, and the choice must be Harris-Walz," the group added. "Our votes in this election are less about supporting the Democratic Party and more about our resounding support for democracy."

Eliminated. You do realize there’s a hundred definitions and uses of this word that don’t mean “kill” right…it’s actually probably the least used version, and generally used by the military. This guy is a lawyer FFS.

“We’ve eliminated him as a suspect”…is he dead?
“They’ve been eliminated from playoff contention”. Holy shit, that’s a massacre if it’s a football team!

Don’t be stupid.

Former staff of Reagan endorse Harris:

"President Ronald Reagan famously spoke about a 'Time for Choosing.' While he is not here to experience the current moment, we who worked for him in the White House, in the administration, in campaigns and on his personal staff, know he would join us in supporting the Harris-Walz ticket," the group writes. "The time for choosing we face today is a choice between integrity and demagoguery, and the choice must be Harris-Walz," the group added. "Our votes in this election are less about supporting the Democratic Party and more about our resounding support for democracy."

17/1800 doesn’t seem like an unusually high number to me. It may be, it just doesn’t seem like it.

You simply ignored my premise. This has been done before. Not to mention Trump was known to have somewhat of a fascination with Hitler. His ex wife said as much.

Yeah…I don’t buy it. Fine, call me crazy (one who hangs on Laura Loomers words 😂).

The irregularities of both these events are odd to say the least. SS doesn’t let people emerge and pose for photos when there is an active shooter. That alone is insanity. Not to mention his ear miraculously healed in what…a week…with no signs of trauma. A slow healing part of the body on an 80 year old man? 🤔. Yup I said it…doesn’t pass the smell test.
since you’re seem to have things all figured out, care to comment on what the Sheriff is talking about?

since you’re seem to have things all figured out, care to comment on what the Sheriff is talking about?
Working hard today aren't you Uber? 12 posts, all complete BS.

And I'll comment on what the sheriff was talking about. He's blowing shit out of his ass, probably embarrassed that this guy was apparently laying in wait for 12 hours (per phone records) prior to the incident. And your source "Financelot" is equally full of shit. No the guy did not shoot 4 shots. He fired exactly -0- shots. No, he was closer to 500 yards away, not 270. And he was wating for 12 hours, so no he did not know "precisely" when Trump was going to be on the 5th hole, and did not jump out of his car at that precise moment.

And where do you get that MSNBC was filming the golf match? I can find no such report.

Financelot: "How did the shooter know precisely when Trump was entering hole 5?He drove up, jumped out of his car, ran through the woods to the fence. He was only 270 yards away from trump, fired 4 rounds before he was spotted."

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
No worries loyal, unless You choose to bring politics to a basketball board, yet again, I’m out.

Basketball can return to its regularly scheduled upcoming season.

No worries loyal, unless You choose to bring politics to a basketball board, yet again, I’m out.

Basketball can return to its regularly scheduled upcoming season.
Good. Stay out. Your 12 political posts in one day sort of mute your outraged outcry.

Most of them? Almost all of them? 🤷‍♂️

Assuming most were in their 20’s and 30’s when they served like most administrations.
So I guess we will see how many come out and blast the endorsement then? More than 17? I'll wait for you to post them all.

Good. Stay out. Your 12 political posts in one day sort of mute your outraged outcry.
You don’t like being challenged. I get it. I don’t blame you.

Are you drunk again? Just asking.

This thread will stay on top of the basketball board only as long as you want it to. You started it and you can certainly end it.

You can’t control it and that chaps your azz.

Wait are you still believing the cat and dog eating fabrication?
I never said I believed it. Never. What I said was we needed to wait see if it could be confirmed because there was reports of it happening, yet the city employee denied it. So with two conflicting stories, it seemed best to me to wait a while before stating definitively that the story was true or untrue. Unlike some folks here that will completely lap up whatever narrative/agenda/lies that the MSM puts out there just because they want it to be true. And I have several times listed some of the time that the MSM has ejaculated all over themselves with stories because they also want it to be true. Like Russia collusion.

Now, for the record, I doubt that it has happened that a lot of the Haitians have been eating pets. And I say that because to this point there has not been any verified incidents of it. Maybe some will eventually emerge, but I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT