ADVERTISEMENT

All these Oregon Sophmores .....

Oregon really needs a new OC

They could have the #1 recruiting class in the country and we would still roll with this kind of play calling
I just wanna see Oregon’s strength coach and Northwesterns strength coach get into an AMERICAN Wedding dance off. That seems to be the collision course those two dudes are on.

Oregon really needs a new OC

They could have the #1 recruiting class in the country and we would still roll with this kind of play calling
If Herbert never keeps it. Why do they run a fake out of the Pistol.

I thought only the dogs and Utah played this bad of football

are playing their last game for the Ducks.

Many ducks clinging to the Chip Kelly era hate Cristobal's offense. Or perhaps this can't-miss NFL prospect named Justin Herbert simply isn't all that. How this team beat the fuskies I do not know.

Many ducks clinging to the Chip Kelly era hate Cristobal's offense. Or perhaps this can't-miss NFL prospect named Justin Herbert simply isn't all that. How this team beat the fuskies I do not know.
Cuz they weren’t that great either.

The Huskies simply did not show up ready to play. Possibly little Peter's worst team prep effort...particularly when you consider that is usually a strength of his. And Oregon looked much better than they do today.

All those blue chip recruits must be excited....

To learn who their new coach will be for their junior year.

The Huskies simply did not show up ready to play. Possibly little Peter's worst team prep effort...particularly when you consider that is usually a strength of his. And Oregon looked much better than they do today.
The Huskies played well enough to win. Oregon came off a bye and hadn’t yet swooned.

Ducks most overhyped team in the country all year long. I watched about half of Duck TV games this season. Every game Herbert was mentioned by announcers as a number one draft pick. He may be a physical specimen but he is not a great qb and is very average imo. At this point he sure doesn’t look like a sure Success in the NFL.

Looking at the rest of the Duck offense their WR Corp is average to below and same for their RBs. I will be surprised if they don’t lose at least 4 games next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT