ADVERTISEMENT

Alternate ways to watch?

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
So, where am I going to find FS1?

I’ve got Sling, but it looks like they don’t have an option that includes both FS1 and the ESPN networks, and I’m guessing we’ll have more games on ESPN.

I have Fox sports on my Roku but I think the only reason I can watch is bc I have comcast. If that doesn’t work the local sports bar is a good bet but make sure they get FS1 before you go. Plus at $8/beer, you‘re better off getting comcast and buying your beers at Safeway.

Reactions: Jiff76
So, where am I going to find FS1?

I’ve got Sling, but it looks like they don’t have an option that includes both FS1 and the ESPN networks, and I’m guessing we’ll have more games on ESPN.

I have sling both orange and blue and get all of the channels we play on. Watching the Indiana-Michigan game right now on FS1.

I will say that Sling has had some issues this season with cutting off the end of games. I think it is when I am rewinding and watching plays and then the game is over in real time and shuts it off...so gonna watch at a bar to avoid that mularkey.

And yes, Youtube TV is a good option. I gave them a trial run.

Reactions: Jiff76
I have sling both orange and blue and get all of the channels we play on. Watching the Indiana-Michigan game right now on FS1.

I will say that Sling has had some issues this season with cutting off the end of games. I think it is when I am rewinding and watching plays and then the game is over in real time and shuts it off...so gonna watch at a bar to avoid that mularkey.

And yes, Youtube TV is a good option. I gave them a trial run.
Didn’t realize you could get orange and blue, thought it was either/or. That might be easiest.

I watched the replay of the 92 Apple Cup last night, and with rewinding and rewatching plays I was about 10 minutes behind the “broadcast.” And it cut off when the broadcast ended. Hard stop, no way to get back in. I’ve never seen that happen before.

Great site if you like out of market NFL too. Yeah it is net.
Requires quick mouse finger - the pop ups are strong on some of those sites.

And probably doesnt need to be said, but you dont need to install anything to watch. Just keep clicking the play icon til it goes.

There’s nothing low standard about dive bars. It only makes good Coug sense to drink where beer prices are cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT