ADVERTISEMENT

***ASU @ WSU GAME THREAD***

Special teams have cost the team 10 points in this half (4th down fake punt and now the bad punt)
Cougs up by 7 with 4 minutes left but the Cougs need to get a FG on this drive.

They're taking timeouts down 14. And they don't even have enough timeouts.

Eff you, Todd Graham.

Great win. Maybe the most impressive this season.

Yes this is the most impressive win because in most of the other games the Cougs were never so far behind so early. It looked like a blow out was going to happen.
Cougs outscored the Devils 38-10 after the 14 zip lead.
When was the last time you saw something like that.

This is not your grandpa's cougars.

Reactions: chipdouglas
Nice thing about this game is that we're now beating teams in spite of making mistakes, whereas we needed to play perfectly to win in the not so distant past.

Great win. I was worried after the 14-0 start but this team responded like a good team should.

This team has come a long way this season.
Fo sho--nobody panicked after 14-0, they just went to work and chipped away at the score and played level-headed throughout the game. After bad plays (I'm looking at you Charme) they just come out and do their job and get things done. HUGE difference from past teams.

Yep, most impressive win because of the hole we were in to start with in this game. And Chip....I will defend ST a bit. If you are going to point out the bad (fake punt, shank punt), I'm going to point out the great punt return from Marks, the 63 yard punt from Charme, and the numerous kickoffs in which our coverage was excellent (check the play by play if you don't remember those).

Anyway, you and I can agree...WE ARE GOING BOWLING! That's a great feeling.

Glad Cougar

Yes the defense has really improved The cougs have played against some explosive teams this year and won The improvement in the QB and the defense has been phenomenal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT