ADVERTISEMENT

Bizarro world thread

Doing my part to keep it alive.

Trump just said he and Joe should both go in together to get a cognitive test. I have no doubt Trump means what he says. Team Joe wants no part of this.
Trump isn’t who Biden should be worried about right now.

Obama is.

I had not read that. This would be a wonderful thing, I'm all for it and posted that exact idea a few days ago. Biden is stupid if he doesn't take Trump up on this - let's get it out there once and for all. I agree that Biden is highly unlikely to accept. It would be risky, as I read that there are limitations to results of various tests and they can be misconstrued, but what choice does he have at this point?

It wouldn't matter much if Biden accepted and "aced" it. The perception and reality of losing train of thought, calling Kamala, trump and calling Zelensky, Putin has already sealed it in folks mind.

If he passed, folks would say it was a cover up of some kind or that it doesn't matter because the real danger is two or three years from now. Clooney's observations no doubt carry a lot of weight. Taihtsat

It wouldn't matter much if Biden accepted and "aced" it. The perception and reality of losing train of thought, calling Kamala, trump and calling Zelensky, Putin has already sealed it in folks mind.

If he passed, folks would say it was a cover up of some kind or that it doesn't matter because the real danger is two or three years from now. Clooney's observations no doubt carry a lot of weight. Taihtsat
Clooney is a coward. He throws a fund raiser for Joe, 3 weeks later he is kneecapping him. Obama is even a bigger coward hiding behind these celebrity no nothings. Neither one of these jabronis have the stones to tell Joe to his face he needs to step aside.

The circular firing squad is just starting to get warmed up. Go long on Orville Redenbacher stock.

For anyone paying attention, folks minds should have been sealed 3 years ago. Then again paying attention is no longer en vogue.

For anyone paying attention, folks minds should have been sealed 3 years ago. Then again paying attention is no longer en vogue.
For anyone paying attention, Trump shoulda been a no-go after he made fun of a disabled guy and insulted a war hero.

LMAO. Yeah probably something like that. Hoping they can get a round of 18 in after the test. That would be the pay per view event of the century.
Must do the round of golf first, then take the test after the exertion and stress of the golf match. That would give a more realistic result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT