ADVERTISEMENT

***BOISE ST @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

Fairly alarming that Luke is this jinxed as a senior vs struggling MWC. What does this look like vs Huskies @ Seattle?

Somehow Powell is the reliable guy tonight?

We avg. 310 and can't punch it in? Nothing but squats and clean-and-jerks for those pusses for the rest of the year.

Man that was a crap first half from the offense. Kudos to the defense. After that first drive they played really well
Yeah. I know it's not gonna happen but I Honestly wouldn't mind seeing Hillinski in for a series. Falk needs to pull his head out.

Yeah. I know it's not gonna happen but I Honestly wouldn't mind seeing Hillinski in for a series. Falk needs to pull his head out.
Falk needs a read, Hilinsky can move around and improvise more effectively. As long as the protection is there Falk should eventually figure it out, but I was hoping to see more from the receivers tonight than I have. Bell has shown flashes but outside of that it's as if they're just running without putting themselves in position to catch a pass. At least Luke's not getting battered out there.

O find this whole thread hilarious. Last weeks lamenting not taking shots, this is exhibit A why. Now people are talking about how bad Falk is playing! Lol. He is not and has not been a deep throw guy. And which of our recievers against vomparable competition will routinely beat a fouble team? Oh, Gabe aint here, River aint here. We have fuys that can play, but the nuances are lacking. It is ok to dink and dunk, BSU is playing the same D we saw last week with better athletes. It worked i. The first drive until he threw i to double coverage( what we complained about as a fan base all week btw). It is tied at half. We will win. And maybe know why he has done it the way he did.

Falk needs a read, Hilinsky can move around and improvise more effectively. As long as the protection is there Falk should eventually figure it out, but I was hoping to see more from the receivers tonight than I have. Bell has shown flashes but outside of that it's as if they're just running without putting themselves in position to catch a pass. At least Luke's not getting battered out there.
He's not getting battered because he's being a pu$$y. Im an old fat ass but I could not get battered if I threw swing passes every play and occasionally chucked one deep before my receiver had a chance to get open. Falk is a disaster tonight. I've seen this show before and it doesn't get better. Minnesota, UW last year remind me of a couple. D is gonna need to win it tonight.

O find this whole thread hilarious. Last weeks lamenting not taking shots, this is exhibit A why. Now people are talking about how bad Falk is playing! Lol. He is not and has not been a deep throw guy. And which of our recievers against vomparable competition will routinely beat a fouble team? Oh, Gabe aint here, River aint here. We have fuys that can play, but the nuances are lacking. It is ok to dink and dunk, BSU is playing the same D we saw last week with better athletes. It worked i. The first drive until he threw i to double coverage( what we complained about as a fan base all week btw). It is tied at half. We will win. And maybe know why he has done it the way he did.
It's college football. Guys graduate. Other guys need to step up. Tired of hearing Gabe and River...

There is no excuses for what Falk is doing. He is extemely conservative to a fault. When he does take shots they have been way off. Intermediate stuff has been behind receivers. Just bad

Falk's frustrated. That throw to Johnson-Mack that almost got his receiver killed is a frustration throw.

Atta boy Falk. All you needed to do to add to your stellar game. Completely hang your receiver out to dry.

I don't know what this is, but it's not good offense. I can't see the receivers downfield so I don't know who to blame, but somebody's not doing their job.

bsu is better than us in every aspect of the game. an opportunistic defense is the only reason this is even close.

we'll win some games, lose some games, maybe go to a bowl. whatever. one wonders when we'll get over the hump and be able to compete with boise f***ing state.

Honestly if Falk doesn't get some points here you might have to consider a change
Not good

As bad as those last two plays were Hilinski at least got the team over half.

Taking the sack put the whole thing into jeopardy but he got a learning experience and hopefully so did Falk.

Who do you put back in.
Falk is in a coma tonight and maybe you just give this one to Hilinski and bite the bullet.

Welp, no development this offseason. Clearly I was way too optimistic. This is the same show we saw last year. Seven wins and a minor bowl if things go well.

Did anyone expect this?

Gotta wonder if this will affect Falk's draft stock with Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, etc.

All you needed to see was Biggs spouting about 58-0 to know that some kind of shitshow like this was coming.

Outplayed, outcoached. Lots to be critical of, But Jamal Morrow gets one carry so far in this game? (and for 7 yards early in the game)

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT