ADVERTISEMENT

***BOISE ST @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

I never expected the defense to be carrying the offense in this game, but there we are then

Well one thing that has been established is that Falk knows that he can be pulled during the game. Hilinski had those two horrible plays but otherwise has not looked bad. In the meantime Boise's backup looks like Joe Montana on the run.
Can't blame the defense. They are out of gas.

Would like to see Hilinski lead the team downfield at least one more time for a score.
These next two games are a must.
3-2 is not the end of the world if the team gets their act together in time for the stretch run.

WOW... a 7 point game all of a sudden
I would still use Hilinski if the Cougs get the ball back

And Hilinksi's making it look easy by comparison. I think we might have a quarterback controversy brewing.

Cougs not going to the run.
1st and goal at the 5
Someone has to run this in.....don't they?

When we got to 31-10 I finally got sick of the announcers so we muted the volume. Curse broken.
Between Rod Gilmore's obsession with Luke Falk wearing a helmet on the sideline ("I can't believe he might be coming back in, he needs to take that helmet off!), his rant about how the BSU receiver did not have possession of the ball when he fumbled on the 2-yard line ("The Bronco receiver never turned upfield), and his obvious failure to do homework prior to the game ("The Cougars just don't run the ball. They run like 2 plays and throw 99 under Mike Leach"), Gilmore has joined that exclusive yet expanding club of announcers who make me mute the volume.

Glad Cougar

Between Rod Gilmore's obsession with Luke Falk wearing a helmet on the sideline ("I can't believe he might be coming back in, he needs to take that helmet off!), his rant about how the BSU receiver did not have possession of the ball when he fumbled on the 2-yard line ("The Bronco receiver never turned upfield), and his obvious failure to do homework prior to the game ("The Cougars just don't run the ball. They run like 2 plays and throw 99 under Mike Leach"), Gilmore has joined that exclusive yet expanding club of announcers who make me mute the volume.

Glad Cougar
i muted it w/in five minutes. i hate that guy with the heat of the sun. he must have pictures of someone at espn...

Glad Cougar

As a long time cougar fan, I remember being angry when they ruled a dropped ball a fumble when we were playing at Notre Dame in 2003. It was the exact same situation and they ruled the same way. So, I completely understand what he was saying because in September 2003, I was furious about the call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT