ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Greene OL

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
I believe that this Yakima product plays center . He is a big young man I wondered why he had not received more attention. I saw his videos months ago but have not checked them out recently.

He camped at WSU,BoiseSt, and udub. His only offers were from Montana,Montana St, and South Dakota St. The cougs must have seen something they liked in him.Classify him as a sleeper.? Or as a preferred walk on?

He is listed as being 6'4 315. His measurable s are 5.54 40,4.86 shuttle, 24 inch vertical and BP at 405 PDs His videos show a mean streak,and he pancakes a lot of people.

With NLI day right around the corner. It's nice to have him in the fold. No one can predict what will happen Wednesday. Worry about what to do with the numbers later.

He is listed as being 6'4 315. His measurable s are 5.54 40,4.86 shuttle, 24 inch vertical and BP at 405 PDs His videos show a mean streak,and he pancakes a lot of people.
Sounds good to me. Game is won in the trenches.

I believe that this Yakima product plays center . He is a big young man I wondered why he had not received more attention. I saw his videos months ago but have not checked them out recently.

Have you seriously looked at Ike football the last few years? They were competitive this last year, but weren't so much in the previous years. If you bothered to look, he played more than center. Wherever he played, Brian was definitely a bright spot in a very mediocre program. I wouldn't be surprised to see he's an invited walk-on or a grayshirt candidate.

That guy is a beast. Once he gets coached up, he'll be a baller. If not, give him all the goal line snaps at RB.

Yup it is you guys "The Big Time versus the Dorsal Flynn" what a group keep trying crimson and you may win somethng.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT