ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

kougkurt

Hall Of Fame
Nov 19, 2011
USC thought they had their ticket punched to the Pac 12 championship. Early third.

Check out the USC roster on 24/7, its got the rankings of each player. The whole roster is filled with 4 and 5 star players. Pathetic.

Reactions: kougkurt
Check out the USC roster on 24/7, its got the rankings of each player. The whole roster is filled with 4 and 5 star players. Pathetic.
They are starting their 4th string freshman qb.

That being said, im not sure what to make of the p12. Gives me good vibes for tomorrow.

with that much talent , they should be able to play defense and run the ball. And that 4th string qb is pretty good.

Not for much longer.

Im not sold they know what theyre doing down there. Kiffin to Sark to Helton. If Im a betting man itll be a former NFL head coach that is also an alum.

If it were me hiring I would hand Bob Stoops a blank check. Tell him the moving trucks are already at his house. His wife is on a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive.

Their receiving corps are nfl picks, 5 star guys, their "backup" rb was offered by Alabama, Nebraska and Utah. Their lineman are all 4 and 5 star guys. QB looks damn good. I don't know how they can look so bad. Pretty sure an avg high school coach could win 9 games with that roster.

Im not sold they know what theyre doing down there. Kiffin to Sark to Helton. If Im a betting man itll be a former NFL head coach that is also an alum.

If it were me hiring I would hand Bob Stoops a blank check. Tell him the moving trucks are already at his house. His wife is on a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive.

I have serious doubts about Stoops and Meyer having the drive take USC and make it a powerhouse. Meyer has health challenges. Stoops could be at the helm of the Oklahoma juggernaut if he so desired, but he walked away. A coach has got to want it, otherwise you have a Chip Kelly situation.

I'd look for a coach like Chris Petersen, James Franklin, PJ Fleck, or Paul Chryst. Good coaches who probably won't be able to win the natty at their current schools.

There are strong rumors that Urban Meyer will be their guy

I have serious doubts about Stoops and Meyer having the drive take USC and make it a powerhouse. Meyer has health challenges. Stoops could be at the helm of the Oklahoma juggernaut if he so desired, but he walked away. A coach has got to want it, otherwise you have a Chip Kelly situation.

I'd look for a coach like Chris Petersen, James Franklin, PJ Fleck, or Paul Chryst. Good coaches who probably won't be able to win the natty at their current schools.
CP might be interested. Delusional UW fans ready to run him out of town because he can’t make them Alabama or Clemson.

CP might be interested. Delusional UW fans ready to run him out of town because he can’t make them Alabama or Clemson.
CP looks like a less crooked version of Don James. They'd be idiots to can him. I WILL say that he and his staff seem terrible at developing quarterbacks. I don't know if that was Harsin's gig or what, but UW quarterbacks have been nothing like the Zabransky/Moore type guys Chompers won with in Boise

Reactions: walzuu
CP looks like a less crooked version of Don James. They'd be idiots to can him. I WILL say that he and his staff seem terrible at developing quarterbacks. I don't know if that was Harsin's gig or what, but UW quarterbacks have been nothing like the Zabransky/Moore type guys Chompers won with in Boise
CP is just a hell of a lot better at hiding it than James.

Reactions: ATACFD
Oh, and on UW and quarterbacks, I was laughing when the announcers during the Duck game talked about Eason going pro after this year. Oh that would be delicious. It might be his best move, since he's probably not going to develop much there.

Oh, and on UW and quarterbacks, I was laughing when the announcers during the Duck game talked about Eason going pro after this year. Oh that would be delicious. It might be his best move, since he's probably not going to develop much there.
There is a lot of talk about him going pro. He is very physically gifted. He has one best arms to come out in years. But, he definitely does need to improve in several areas. He tends to lock onto one receiver. He does not do well under pressure. But, if he comes out, there will be a team that drafts him in the first round. NFL teams love physical talent

There is a lot of talk about him going pro. He is very physically gifted. He has one best arms to come out in years. But, he definitely does need to improve in several areas. He tends to lock onto one receiver. He does not do well under pressure. But, if he comes out, there will be a team that drafts him in the first round. NFL teams love physical talent
Anybody that does draft him better expect him to be a 2 year project before he sees the field much. Game's gonna be too fast for him at first, guaranteed. I still think the NFL game moves too fast for Herbert

Anybody that does draft him better expect him to be a 2 year project before he sees the field much. Game's gonna be too fast for him at first, guaranteed. I still think the NFL game moves too fast for Herbert

I think it is possible that he is a bust. Physically, he has everything except mobility. But, there are many successful QB's that were immobile. If he goes to the right team that is patient with him, he could be good. If he goes to a bad team and is a day one starter, I think he struggles.

Just stop.

Herbert is an ok Pac 12 QB. We’ve literally seen dozens of better QBs come through this conference.

With the talent surrounding him, Herbert should be tearing us up. He’s not.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
I hope we stop bringing the house on third and distance. It was one of the worst things Tracy did in his time with us. We played well bringing three on third in the first half. Bringing the house cost us 3 third down conversions on that one drive.

Abysmal start to the half on both sides of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT