ADVERTISEMENT

Concerned about SCGlory

Yeah, SCGlory, and especially miss Dick Kim. Dick's last post was December 10th, 2014, (I believe).

As mentioned, hope SC is okay.

It's possible he jumped ship because this board pretty much went to sh*t the last couple of years. The same 4-5 people rehashing the same arguments over and over again. That, or maybe he's just too busy with his real life to stop by.

Hope that is the case. As much as some on this board irritate me, I'd never wish real life bad things on anyone here.

Haven't seen him around in a while, and his absence this week makes me wonder what's up with him. Hope things are ok with him.

He has been in a hospital since a crazy tiki torch accident in Charlottesville a few weeks back.

As you age, and death and illness start touching your friends and family, you'll likely soften on that stance. I hope so.
I'm looking 60 in the eye.
He's made personal comments regarding my family, my heritage, he's been an arrogant snob regarding WSU and Eastern Washington as a whole.
I have zero respect for him based on his past posting on this board.
Do I wish I'll will? No. I just don't care about his status here...

79, just curious (since you are a year older than me)....when you look 60 in the eye, does it blink?

:)

Hey cr8zncalif!

Remember we met at Century Link (I think it was Quest Field at the time) during the pre-game? You stayed in the Cloud Inn next door? I had a table for all COUGZONE guys to meet up. Only two showed up! You and Brittain.

Can't remember who we played, but I think we lost.

Yes, I remember that M-I. Stanford. Lots of rain. Wrong point totals.

My last live Coug game since I live in SoCal. My brother and his family were at the game tonight; I got a FaceTime view near the end of the game. Looked/sounded like a lot of happy Cougs!

Reactions: M-I-Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT