ADVERTISEMENT

Conor Clifford down to 2

7ICoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 30, 2003
Clifford has eliminated South Carolina from his choices and will decide between Utah and WSU

I thought that mom would weigh in on the matter. Now it is between immediate and more playing time vs playing for a currently better team.If i was CC i would choose the cougs as Kent is a good coach and will be able to play well against teams like Utah next year.

I thought that mom would weigh in on the matter. Now it is between immediate and more playing time vs playing for a currently better team.If i was CC i would choose the cougs as Kent is a good coach and will be able to play well against teams like Utah next year.
He should become a Coug but Utah's tournament run & Krysto may end up tough to pass on.

I agree and i really will not be holding my breath on this one.I believe it is a 65-35 proposition with Utah being favored. Perhaps Kent can pull this one out of a hat.

I'm excited about our chances. I think Kent may have already pulled this one out of the hat. With Utah's center returning I just think our chances are really really good:)

Probably just me but I would much rather be in Pullman than Salt Lake City. LIved in both and Pullman wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT