ADVERTISEMENT

Coug Hand Luke.....

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
OK that is mean. But two things.

1. WTF was the deal at the beginning of the game? 0-8 to start out.
2. At the end - 19 seconds, on what - the 2 yard line - and we do that dumbass re-formation crap that burns 17 seconds off the clock. Who in the hell called that? stupid.

We f-ing Coug'd it. Again. Gawd it is hard to be a Coug.

Edit: Just watched the highlights - I guess we were not on the 2 yard line at the end. Too much Seagram's last nigh I guess. Anyway, I do remember the last play before the FG correctly, right? Wasting precious seconds?

Last edited:
Did you guys watch the Mike Leach presser video? Towards the beginning, about the 3rd or 4th question, a reporter asks about Leach's clock management, and Luke throwing the ball with 17 seconds left. Leach said, "Are you an idiot? "Next question". Wow. WSU Athletics didn't post it on wsucougars.com Only found on BrandX. Unbelievable.

Loyal, I have to assume that you did not get your extra hour of sleep last night. We old folks benefit from that.

I don't know exactly what was in Falk's head last night. He was rather Jekyll and Hyde. Maybe he gets rattled when his receivers start dropping too many catchable balls? Maybe he is still not used to rain? Maybe he ate some bad mushrooms?

And just as I never utter the N word, neither do I utter the C word…unless in the context of what the other team did.

As Chip pointed out in another thread, this was probably the best overall D effort we've had since the Holiday Bowl. More than a decade. I would be more disappointed at squandering that effort if it were not for the fact that our progress to this point suggests that we will see that D again over the last 4 games, and I expect most if not all of them to end with a W.

As much as it would be great to finish out 4-0, I don't know how you can "expect" that result (or close to it). ASU is beatable and we should be favored, but they are more than capable of putting up a ton of points. That game is going to be a shootout and those can go either way. Colorado should be a win but they just played a decent UCLA team really close. They are on the verge of a breakthrough and are better than their record indicates. And UW... wow. They just beat a team we beat by 3 by 46 POINTS!!!! Thats impressive... when I said our D struggled last week people came to their defense by saying that Arizona was a high scoring team... okay. UW just limited them to 3 points. What does that say about UWs D?

At this point I will be thrilled if we go 2-2 over the last 4. The PAC 12 schedule is no joke.

Did you guys watch the Mike Leach presser video? Towards the beginning, about the 3rd or 4th question, a reporter asks about Leach's clock management, and Luke throwing the ball with 17 seconds left. Leach said, "Are you an idiot? "Next question". Wow. WSU Athletics didn't post it on wsucougars.com Only found on BrandX. Unbelievable.

Frustration boils over. Oh no look out he showed some emotion... Not a big deal, football does not need a PC police...

Reactions: MikeFingLeach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT