ADVERTISEMENT

Cougar Country Drive In Business Uncertain

o.jpg

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Loved that place. It's all subjective, but I thought the CC hoagie sandwich (cubed steak), fries w/special fry sauce, and chocolate malt was the best fast food/drive-in food I've found anywhere. And believe me, I've traveled to many such places around the country.

The world tastes a bit more bland now.

Glad Cougar

I love Cougar Country burgers, fries, onion rings. Love fast food in general. Don’t eat it very often but when I do I get a rush of joy.

I have enjoyed hitting up Cougar Country whenever we go to Pullman, but if the wait on a regular day is anything like a gamedays.....it wouldn't surprise me if they are having financial problems. Parking and waiting for food there is ridiculous.....but something I feel obligated to do once a year.

Fake news. Apparently the owner just thinks one of the employees is stealing from the store.

Not a surprise the guys at Clickbait.com and Turdcenter were pushing out this story on social media.

Reactions: CrimsonDisciple
For a place going out of business, its always been pretty busy.
I like that it is there, although I'm more likely to go to Rico's for lunch when I'm in Pullman ;)
The sheer size of their menu always cracked me up- hope they can right the ship!

For a place going out of business, its always been pretty busy.
I like that it is there, although I'm more likely to go to Rico's for lunch when I'm in Pullman ;)
The sheer size of their menu always cracked me up- hope they can right the ship!

They need to refocus on what they do best. Cut down to a minimum what they currently offer. Also need an owner/operator. Not an absentee owner.

Reactions: SDCoug
Make the menu like In N Out. Fast and greasy. Youre not there to watch your waist line do anything but grow.

Single, double, triple. One size fries, tots or rings. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry shakes. Call it good.

Reactions: ATACFD
You must be an Excellent Ellegence guy?

Not everybody wants gumbo.

No, but I despise corporate fast food chains. To each their own, of course, but that industry has destroyed legitimate, private restauranteers, and is responsible (I think) for the increasing obesity rates, diabetes, and younger onset cancer prevalence such as colorectal and other cancers linked to GMOs and hormonal food additives.

Everyone has a soap box. This is mine.

No, but I despise corporate fast food chains. To each their own, of course, but that industry has destroyed legitimate, private restauranteers, and is responsible (I think) for the increasing obesity rates, diabetes, and younger onset cancer prevalence such as colorectal and other cancers linked to GMOs and hormonal food additives.

https://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

One note: this guy limited his daily caloric intake to 2,000, and he walked 45 minutes a day. I'm guessing the only walking he did before this was in the hallways of the school where he works.

Make the menu like In N Out. Fast and greasy. Youre not there to watch your waist line do anything but grow.

Single, double, triple. One size fries, tots or rings. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry shakes. Call it good.

If everyone plowed in this way, the seats in your 70,000-seat stadium just got smaller. :D

Is the Coug Country really fast food?

Had to wait... and wait. And the parking lot there (previously mentioned) is a big problem.

The latest article read it was being run like Jim Sterk used to run the athletic dept.

Is the Coug Country really fast food?

Had to wait... and wait. And the parking lot there (previously mentioned) is a big problem.

The latest article read it was being run like Jim Sterk used to run the athletic dept.

CC is in a terrible location, and I wonder if that will be addressed? The drive through backs up into the main road if there are more than 3 cars waiting, and parking in general sucks in that part of town.

The bell cows who eat that food routinely need fast service and ample parking. :D

How many times have you driven by, seen the parking lot situation and said “Nah”? They lose a ton of money from drive by’s.

CC is in a terrible location, and I wonder if that will be addressed? The drive through backs up into the main road if there are more than 3 cars waiting, and parking in general sucks in that part of town.

The bell cows who eat that food routinely need fast service and ample parking. :D
Would only be better if they served the food in a trough. Moo!

Glad Cougar

Boo! Gees, Ace closed and ShopKo is going out of business.
I don’t even remember an Ace in Pullman.

Sellas parking sucks too, but they don’t seem to have a problem. Even if they aren’t what they used to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT