ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs #8 in AP

The coaches poll still have the Buckeyes ahead of the Cougars. Unfortunately. Oh well. It is what it is.

Here's hoping the players ignore the polls and pay attention to more important things such as studying Arizona film, practicing hard, and lifting weights.

At my age I find any bathroom enormously satisfying.
Depends on one's perspective...
e564f0bb334f39b17b39da6c5764d75d.png

Here's hoping the players ignore the polls and pay attention to more important things such as studying Arizona film, practicing hard, and lifting weights.
Arizona had a bye this past week. So, the coaches have extra time to put together a game plan. I think the Cougars are the better team, especially at home. I am guessing that Claeys will have a spy on Tate.

Arizona had a bye this past week. So, the coaches have extra time to put together a game plan. I think the Cougars are the better team, especially at home. I am guessing that Claeys will have a spy on Tate.

Utah had a bye, Stanford had a couple extra days. We'll see. Any spy needs to be a LB. Taking one of the safeties out of coverage would be a real problem. Presumably we'll be zero or man free most of the time.

What UA really needs is defense. CU put up a bunch of points without Shennault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT