ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs land

Excellent that’s a 6’5 DE coming off the edge.

Silvels is 6’3 220
Oguayo is 6’3 250

Garay-Harris - 6’5 230

So that will give you an idea. He probably can add 25 lbs of muscle making him ogauyo’s weight but a couple inches bigger.

Basically a bigger Oguayo.

I think the defensive line will be fine next year there will be a lot of guys who are green but with McDougle/Misi/Zues/Crowder/Hobbs/The Willies/Silvels we will be just fine.

The question for next year’s defense is...

Who replaces Pelleur? (is it Sherman?)
What does our corner situation look like with Molton leaving and Harper (possibly med redshirt)

I think the defensive line will be fine next year there will be a lot of guys who are green but with McDougle/Misi/Zues/Crowder/Hobbs/The Willies/Silvels we will be just fine.

The question for next year’s defense is...

Who replaces Pelleur? (is it Sherman?)
What does our corner situation look like with Molton leaving and Harper (possibly med redshirt)
I thought Faa’ve Faa’ve was pelleur’s backup?

I thought Faa’ve Faa’ve was pelleur’s backup?

Well it says Justus Rogers is his backup on Ourlads so who knows really.

I could see Faa’ve takeing on that role. We have guys who can play it so I am curious who it is going to be.

Reactions: kougkurt
Exactly what WSU needs for their DL. Great pick up!

Welcome!
Nice film. Goes up against some big (probably 6-4 270-280) linemen and leaves them a little star struck. Amazing how much stronger the Div I guys are at pretty light weight. He can't be any more than 230 right now. Definitely understands his position and is gonna look good at 265 plus. Couldn't wait for the big DE's to verbal.

Nice film. Goes up against some big (probably 6-4 270-280) linemen and leaves them a little star struck. Amazing how much stronger the Div I guys are at pretty light weight. He can't be any more than 230 right now. Definitely understands his position and is gonna look good at 265 plus. Couldn't wait for the big DE's to verbal.

Oh I think he will be more then 265. He needs to be 285 to wreck shop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT