ADVERTISEMENT

do we see hilinski on the next series

We GD better. This is a garbage defense making falk look like he's a true freshman making his first start. This is just getting worse.

nope.

I would be LF gets the first half and probably the first series of the 3rd quarter before he gets the hook.

The Cougs just scored. But, the answer was always no. There is a saying, "If you have two QB's, you actually have none."

The Cougs just scored. But, the answer was always no. There is a saying, if you have two QB's, you actually nave none.
i agree and i don't take the decision lightly, but i think the point that most are making is that we'd be better off if hilinski just takes over at this point. i'm honestly not sure what i'd do if i was leach.

i agree and i don't take the decision lightly, but i think the point that most are making is that we'd be better off if hilinski just takes over at this point. i'm honestly not sure what i'd do if i was leach.
You go with the guy who has more P12 games over the last two years than any other QB. He has proven himself. Yeah, he is starting slow. There have been a lot of players that started slow and ended up fine.

You go with the guy who has more P12 games over the last two years than any other QB. He has proven himself. Yeah, he is starting slow. There have been a lot of players that started slow and ended up fine.
at what point does a proven player start proving that they've lost whatever they proved in the first place? seems like we might be getting there. i also think we could be past the point of talking about this as a slow start.

It's no longer a small sample size. He's thrown a couple of nice passes and his stats look good at the moment but this is the same tentative, poor decision making qb I saw last week, Minnesota, UW, and to some extent Colorado. Falk should be carving this team up and we should be up 4 tds. Instead this is gonna be a game at half.

the problem is that he also ends slow. complete no-show 2 ACs in a row, and the last 2 games of last year (though the 2nd half of CU could get lumped in there as well.)

No one doubts he CAN get it done, its whether or not he WILL get it done.

the problem is that he also ends slow. complete no-show 2 ACs in a row, and the last 2 games of last year (though the 2nd half of CU could get lumped in there as well.)

No one doubts he CAN get it done, its whether or not he WILL get it done.

There have been a lot of WSU QB's that have not played well in the Apple Cup. Unfortunately, almost all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT