ADVERTISEMENT

Does Mike Riley return to Corvallis after Nebraska fires him?

Big difference in returning from the NFL compared to returning from getting fired at Nebraska. I think he burnt that bridge with what he left behind.

When Riley left it was already the beginning of the end for him and the Beavs. I think he knew it too. The Huskies were back and the Pirate was stealing his recruits and starting to win in Pullman. OS is a tough gig right now. Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit either.

When Riley left it was already the beginning of the end for him and the Beavs. I think he knew it too. The Huskies were back and the Pirate was stealing his recruits and starting to win in Pullman. OS is a tough gig right now. Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit either.

That's right. Tough times to be a Beaver Believer.

Jonathan Smith....like yesterday!

I doubt they would take him back, they practically ran him out of town before he left, they are now in the position of finding either a Leach type hire, not likely or a young guy up and coming that will probably bolt if he has any success. trying times for beaver believers

I doubt they would take him back, they practically ran him out of town before he left, they are now in the position of finding either a Leach type hire, not likely or a young guy up and coming that will probably bolt if he has any success. trying times for beaver believers
I never quite understood why "the natives were getting restless" with Riley but it happened with some for Price after the '98 Rose Bowl here as well.

Always liked Riley but I don't see him coming back even if he was fired at NU.

I never quite understood why "the natives were getting restless" with Riley but it happened with some for Price after the '98 Rose Bowl here as well.

He lost his voice at OSU. His late recruiting meaning 2010-2014 are the reason the program is ready to go where WSU was from 2007 on. But like you, I liked him a lot.

My guess is Beau Baldwin gets the gig.

He got Jeff Tedford'ed. Sometimes coaches fall victim to their own success. 5-7 feels pretty disappointing when you get used to 9-4. I guess they forgot everything that happened between like 1965 and 1999.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT