ADVERTISEMENT

Domick Silvels

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Domick Silvels ath. a 63 200 pd commit His tapes show a WR but it says he will play defense at WSU. His 40 time is listed anywhere from a 4.64-y 4.74. He visited this weekend and committed today

Looks like he was HS teammates last year with current Coug redshirt WR Dezmon Patmon. Both are listed as 6-3 195lbs.

His WR videos are actually pretty good, And yes,Patmon helped host him during his visit. I thought he has potential as a WR,and i was surprised to find he will play defense.

His WR videos are actually pretty good, And yes,Patmon helped host him during his visit. I thought he has potential as a WR,and i was surprised to find he will play defense.
I'm not sure there's anything that's more of an inexact science as recruiting. This kid looks electric...football instincts off the charts, good speed and a frame that could certainly turn into something Deone Buchanan looking by the time he's an upper classman...yet he's a 2 star?? I don't get it. Seems to be a really good find.

I'm not sure there's anything that's more of an inexact science as recruiting. This kid looks electric...football instincts off the charts, good speed and a frame that could certainly turn into something Deone Buchanan looking by the time he's an upper classman...yet he's a 2 star?? I don't get it. Seems to be a really good find.

It's amazing he's only a 2-star. At 6-3, 200, with very decent acceleration, he could play in the back seven on defense or at WR. A faster Lamont Thompson comes to mind, if defense is where he lands. I see a bigger version of Gabe Marks at WR. What a great find by this staff.

It is probably a good thing that there are only so many weeks left in the recruiting before signing day.it seems to me that the coug coaches are outworking the competition and finding these guys.After they commit, a slew of schools offer, OSU comes to mind in particular,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT