ADVERTISEMENT

Favorable Schedule

cr8zyncalif

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Just a thought to start the conversation. I can't remember a more favorable schedule in terms of home games, PAC teams missed, lack of extended road trips and the right OOC opponents. Sure, a favorable schedule guarantees nothing. But it is a good place to start, and I for one really like how it lays out.

Just a thought to start the conversation. I can't remember a more favorable schedule in terms of home games, PAC teams missed, lack of extended road trips and the right OOC opponents. Sure, a favorable schedule guarantees nothing. But it is a good place to start, and I for one really like how it lays out.
The one game that screams "trap" to me on this slate is Arizona St in Tempe the week after UCLA, especially if we win it. We always get clobbered there and the team might be riding a little too high. I agree though, the combination of a proven roster and a favorable schedule haven't lined up like this in a long time. We're contenders in the North I feel, and getting Oregon and Stanford early rather than in November helps too.

Boise scares the hell out of me and frankly so does Eastern.
Never forget PSU. Sure hope the kids don't either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT