ADVERTISEMENT

Football season tickets to arrive soon

TZCoug84

Redshirt
Sep 12, 2014
I spoke with the WSU ticket office yesterday -- was told to expect the season ticket package to arrive soon. Anyone have theirs yet?

They showed. I still don't understand why we spend money to overnight these things. Print them out earlier, mail them earlier.

Aren't we looking for money to save?

They showed. I still don't understand why we spend money to overnight these things. Print them out earlier, mail them earlier.

The cost is passed along to the customer.

The cost is passed along to the customer.

Or like ttown said, just mail them earlier regular mail, charge the same and pocket the difference. Every nickel adds up, and really most won't know what cost was or was not passed on...

I used to get a call by Todd Thrasher in Seattle to come pick them up downtown. Just f'ing mail them to me, or give me some hot just graduated coed to convince me to donate more...

Last edited:
Or like ttown said, just mail them earlier regular mail, charge the same and pocket the difference. Every nickel adds up, and really most won't know what cost was or was not passed on...

I used to get a call by Todd Thrashed in Seattle to come pick them up downtown. Just f'ing mail them to me, or give me some hot just graduated coed to convince me to donate more...
Thrasher?

They SHOULD have arrived earlier, regardless of delivery method.

I got an e-mail from them a week or two ago saying they had problems at the source, with the printing of the tickets, and they were going to be sent out later than usual this year.

I got them midday on Monday or Tues this week. That was fine by me. It wasn't like I needed them before that, anyway.

I spoke with the WSU ticket office yesterday -- was told to expect the season ticket package to arrive soon. Anyone have theirs yet?
Got them Tuesday I think. Maybe Monday. Long enough that I’ve come back down to earth a bit.

They SHOULD have arrived earlier, regardless of delivery method.

I got an e-mail from them a week or two ago saying they had problems at the source, with the printing of the tickets, and they were going to be sent out later than usual this year.

I got them midday on Monday or Tues this week. That was fine by me. It wasn't like I needed them before that, anyway.
I've been in commercial printing for over 30 years and still shake my head at blaming the printer. Trust me, 9 times out of 10 these delays have nothing to do with the printer. Usually it's marketing being late getting either art to the printer, the database used for the variable imprinting being inaccurate or the proofs being held onto for far too long that are the real reason for the delay.
It's just convenient to say "problems at the printer".
By the way...WSU prints the masters for these at their print shop on campus and then sends them out for variable imprinting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT