ADVERTISEMENT

Free Ticket to AZ game and ride to and from Spokane

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Got an extra ticket to Coug game this weekend and I’ll be in Spokane. Anyone wants to go, you can saddle up and roll with us down to Pullman and back (probably leave late morn early afternoon) and head back right after game.

I want the stadium packed as much as anyone so no gas money or anything expected. Just yell your ass off with us when AZ has the ball and I’ll consider that payment enough. PM me...

Reactions: Cougatron
Got an extra ticket to Coug game this weekend and I’ll be in Spokane. Anyone wants to go, you can saddle up and roll with us down to Pullman and back (probably leave late morn early afternoon) and head back right after game.

I want the stadium packed as much as anyone so no gas money or anything expected. Just yell your ass off with us when AZ has the ball and I’ll consider that payment enough. PM me...
Forgot to mention...I’ll provide door to door car service too as long as you don’t live in deer park or something, so go wild at The Coug.

How hot are you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT