ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Logistics

walzuu

Team Captain
Nov 23, 2016
the Coug Prez put out a press release saying campus will be open normal hours on Friday. The only difference is parking lots will be cleared at 1pm for gameday parking. Prepare for a mess. Students, faculty, staff without parking being expected to fulfill a average day seems silly. Additionally, the RV lots will open to RVs their normal time but will not be cleared till Friday at 1pm. Is it just me or does this seem like a recipe for a lot of RVs without a place to park? Could have been a great fall day to celebrate WSU. Will be stressful and tension filled. The only advantage I see (football wise) is it will keep some students who would have gone home in town.

the Coug Prez put out a press release saying campus will be open normal hours on Friday. The only difference is parking lots will be cleared at 1pm for gameday parking. Prepare for a mess. Students, faculty, staff without parking being expected to fulfill a average day seems silly. Additionally, the RV lots will open to RVs their normal time but will not be cleared till Friday at 1pm. Is it just me or does this seem like a recipe for a lot of RVs without a place to park? Could have been a great fall day to celebrate WSU. Will be stressful and tension filled. The only advantage I see (football wise) is it will keep some students who would have gone home in town.

Seems like students should have class until noon. The lots will run normal gameday protocol starting Thursday and it would alleviate a lot of issues, IMO.

That's hurting precious beverage time and will make for a huge headache.

RV lots should be wide open (nearly) Thursday night. I agree if you show up Friday AM, you'll be waiting for a spot to open.

Every time there's a Friday game, someone predicts gridlock and chaos. Somehow, it's managed to work before, I'm sure it will again.

Every time there's a Friday game, someone predicts gridlock and chaos. Somehow, it's managed to work before, I'm sure it will again.
Interesting. Glad to hear it! I am fairly new to engaging in the WSU Football inter webs. What other examples of week day games do we have? I remember ASU and U of I... both were miserably attended. This will be a different animal than those

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT