ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe Marks Biletnikoff Fan Vote

Cougatron

Hall Of Fame
Oct 17, 2012
Gabe Marks is a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff. This marks the 2nd year WSU has had a semifinalist for the award.

There is a fan vote component (you can vote as must as you want through November 22)
Here is the link

Vote as much as you can and often.

So I've voted for Marks twice and he has the lead. My question is--Do we really want him to win? We want him to return next year and that seems unlikely if he wins the Biletnikoff.

PS. Yes I know this vote doesn't determine who wins the award.

Gabe Marks is a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff. This marks the 2nd year WSU has had a semifinalist for the award.

There is a fan vote component (you can vote as must as you want through November 22)
Here is the link

Vote as much as you can and often.
I'm getting "you've already voted"....then "cheater"

So I've voted for Marks twice and he has the lead. My question is--Do we really want him to win? We want him to return next year and that seems unlikely if he wins the Biletnikoff.

PS. Yes I know this vote doesn't determine who wins the award.

Of course we want him to win because then other recruits say...wow I can win the biletnikoff at WSU?! Awesome sign me up.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Of course we want him to win because then other recruits say...wow I can win the biletnikoff at WSU?! Awesome sign me up.

Maybe Marks wants to play in the Pac-12 championship game next season. He seems to really like college ball and living in a college town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT