ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Okay TD Cougs

By the way...I've never seen that call on the Strong TD and numerous guys do that and do flips as well.

7-0 Cougs

Just spitballing here, but a questionable PI call on a 3rd and long, followed by a questionable taunting call.

I wonder if the Cougars are playing zebras, too.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
“Taunting”. Garbage. Don’t pay these kids, pocket the money for yourself, expect them to get all pumped up for the games to make money for the city and everyone else, continue not to pay them, and say that reality didn’t happen because a guy stuck his arm out bc he was pumped up to make $ for these plutocrats.

If Strong held the back behind him baiting the guy to grab it then I could see that a taunting. What he was doing was getting the ball over the line as fast as possible.
That said......now we know to not do anything similar again.

This Montgomery guy is having a hard time with his footing.

Good job by the officials to conference and pick of the flag

If Strong held the back behind him baiting the guy to grab it then I could see that a taunting. What he was doing was getting the ball over the line as fast as possible.
That said......now we know to not do anything similar again.
If it was from the 2, maybe. Not from the 12.

I don't personally see the comparison. Smith was very stocky. Gaskin is small framed.
I was thinking about his running style. He may not be able to run through tackles at the NFL level but to me his balance and vision in traffic is what reminds me of Smith

I was thinking about his running style. He may not be able to run through tackles at the NFL level but to me his balance and vision in traffic is what reminds me of Smith
OK, running style is similar. I agree with that. Gaskin may be the best RB ever at the uw. But, I am not sure his size and speed will translate to the NFL.

Let’s pin them deep and make this freshman QB make plays.

Minshew is making the most of it but the blocking is getting really confused by the pressure Iowa State is bringing

ConsciousShyKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT