ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I hope that blitz move continues to appear if the formations allow it. That's great use of speed

Claeys needs to slow down the defensive pursuit a bit. If ISU’s OC recognizes it, they’re going to run some misdirection plays and burn us.

Reactions: chipdouglas
Defense has been doing well so far but the offense is not in full stride yet.
I mentioned in another thread that I think the Cougs Offense comes together as the game goes on. We may have seen the best that ISU has to offer on offense.

I would like everyone who gets caught high fiving a player leaving the field for confirmed targeting to be arrested and detained for 24 hours.

Reactions: Cougzz
Two WSU players went airborne for yardage on this drive. It definitely is the AIR RAID.

Huge TD for the Cougs.
Took a lot of time off the clock and makes it a 2 score lead.
Defense should be rested but they have to be ready for a trick play or something long.
ISU are starting to feel the pressure and they need something now.
Big series coming up for the Coug defense.

The ISU QB is fearless in the face of chronic over-pursuit by the WSU D. We are missing on everything. I am all for avoiding targeting and injuries while knocking this kid’s dick in the dirt to make him think twice about barreling for 10.

The ISU QB is fearless in the face of chronic over-pursuit by the WSU D. We are missing on everything. I am all for avoiding targeting and injuries while knocking this kid’s dick in the dirt to make him think twice about barreling for 10.
Yeah the scheme and prep are good. Kids just need to settle down a little

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT