ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

There are so many bang bang things that aren't being called on Cal. Hits out of bounds, forward progress stopped and 4 defenders driving Bell into the ground, hands to the face, holding...
They also seem to practice tackling soft spots - knees and helmets

Designed QB draw?

NO, panic and then poor decision.
If the line breaks down on 4th down then just toss it into the endzone for jump ball.
No way was he going to run by 3 players and he ended up 3 yards short.
There are plays when you need the football I.Q. to make a difference and that was one of them

Regarding not going for the FG, well I'm 50-50 on it.
Cal has the ball but less than their 20 yard line and now they get a false start penalty.
Cougs need to stop them here.

Are we now trying to level things out with the flags? Give Cal some cockamamie 5 yard penalties to level up the numbers? Doesn't quite kill or extend drives the way we need...

Reading the Cal boards and some people are fairly open about the fact that things seem to have gone quite heavily in their favor with the crew tonight

Cougs have not won a close game this year (Houston was not that close in the end).
This one they need to have confidence down the stretch.
OSU and Stanford are more than capable of beating WSU in Pullman even though the Cougs will be favored in both.

Cougs have not won a close game this year (Houston was not that close in the end).
This one they need to have confidence down the stretch.
OSU and Stanford are more than capable of beating WSU in Pullman even though the Cougs will be favored in both.
Don't know about the rest but Houston just sucks. 3-6 and they're in a junk conference. That win may have unduly encouraged us

This team is so pathetic. To all the posters who predicted that we’d hold them under 17, I’m laughing in your faces.

Looked like Woods was being grabbed and held from behind. How many times has he drawn a flag offense tonight and gotten NO FLAGS?

Well, that’s the game. Probably no bowl this season, not that we deserve one.

I think every player on the defense took a bad angle, whiffed, or both on that play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT