ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I literally can't watch this. This is borderline tipping into zebras-have-money-on-this-game territory

Edit: just to be clear, I am not saying the last call was wrong. I am saying why are you catching 150% of what we're doing, and 0% of what Cal is doing?

Gotta love refs not. AG clearly hit out of bounds, total missed, total non call.

Would have been, should have been a 1st down.

Gotta love Pac 12 officiating
Not just getting hit out of bounds, but his knee was on the ground when he hit him.

Reactions: mikalalas
The performance of the entire defense and the highly touted OL this season does not speak well of their recruiting or player development abilities.
Sure, because this season outweighs the last four seasons when they have.

I literally can't watch this. This is borderline tipping into zebras-have-money-on-this-game territory

Edit: just to be clear, I am not saying the last call was wrong. I am saying why are you catching 150% of what we're doing, and 0% of what Cal is doing?
It’s one sided AF

There was a missed hands to the face that happened against Woods. I only bring it up because hands to the face was called against WSU.

Bright Spot special teams with the made FG's, blocked kicks, big returns, etc, has been awesome.

There was a missed hands to the face that happened against Woods. I only bring it up because hands to the face was called against WSU.
Yogi: "see that blitz pickup right there?"

Uh, yeah, and I also saw four fingers go up a facemask? Did you also mean to point that out?

There are so many bang bang things that aren't being called on Cal. Hits out of bounds, forward progress stopped and 4 defenders driving Bell into the ground, hands to the face, holding...

Reactions: Coug1990
How many throws have been made back to the line of scrimmage despite having a 3-Mississippi after the snap?

4 points leach has handed over now. Let’s see how that works out for us. JFC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT