ADVERTISEMENT

Gordon is the worst leader we’ve had since Halliday

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Bad leadership, just crying back there constantly. Can’t hit anything but over the middle crossing routes. Back there flailing his arms and yelling at guys. Yikes

His demeanor reminds me a lot of his head coach. Demonstrative, never his fault, temper tantrums.

Saying that Gordon is the worst leader we've had since Halliday is like me saying that my cat is the worst dog I've had since my worst dog.

Gordon is not a leader and my cat is not a dog.

Being a QB doesn't make you a leader and being a pet doesn't make you a dog.

Last year I said that I would rather go 6-6 and beat the Fuskies rather than go 10-2 and lose to them. I still feel that way.

Last year I said that I would rather go 6-6 and beat the Fuskies rather than go 10-2 and lose to them. I still feel that way.
How do you feel about going 5-7 and beating UW rather than going 10-2 and losing to them?

I imagine you're really going to hate going 4-8 and losing to them, because that's what this collective group of felines is going to do.

Bad leadership, just crying back there constantly. Can’t hit anything but over the middle crossing routes. Back there flailing his arms and yelling at guys. Yikes
The problem with your statement is that Gordon isn’t a leader. This team doesn’t have one.
Halliday really wasn’t one either. Not in any way that mattered anyway.

halliday sucked, he would throw the ball into triple coverage with no discernment whatsoever, but it was a different suck than AG-who basically panics and does not focus, concentrate, have poise

halliday sucked, he would throw the ball into triple coverage with no discernment whatsoever, but it was a different suck than AG-who basically panics and does not focus, concentrate, have poise
...And then throws into triple coverage without even realizing it’s there

Gordon is more concerned about who he’s going to talk shit to after the play than the play itself.

Gordon is more talented than Minshew. His leadership skills are shit. Hence the 4-5 record.

Gordon sucks. There's a reason why he's redshirt senior and had never played a snap before this season. There's a reason why the team had to bring a grad transfer QB in last season and why Gordon wasn't even the backup on that team...he was 3rd string.

Gordon sucks. There's a reason why he's redshirt senior and had never played a snap before this season. There's a reason why the team had to bring a grad transfer QB in last season and why Gordon wasn't even the backup on that team...he was 3rd string.
He doesn’t suck. He can sling it. He’s not a winner. No leadership. Runs around talking shit to the other team acting like a jackass rather than rallying the troops and being a QB. Minshew was an 11 win QB. Gordon is a 5 or 6 win QB. That’s all that matters with that position. Don’t tell me about stats.

Reactions: walzuu and SDCoug
He doesn’t suck. He can sling it. He’s not a winner. No leadership. Runs around talking shit to the other team acting like a jackass rather than rallying the troops and being a QB. Minshew was an 11 win QB. Gordon is a 5 or 6 win QB. That’s all that matters with that position. Don’t tell me about stats.

So let me get this straight: a 5 or 6 win QB who talks shit, acts like a jackass, can’t “rally the troops”, “isn’t a winner” and has no leadership doesn’t suck? He doesn’t have (and can’t achieve) “the only thing that matters with” his position, but he doesn’t suck.

Sounds like he sucks at his job. Sounds like he sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDCoug
Does anyone give a crap about beating the Huskies?
I do. I hate those douche bags. Enough so that I refuse to even go to Seattle unless I have no choice. Winning that game is the only thing that will salvage this year for me. I’d prefer 5-7 with a win over them than 7-6 with a loss to them and a shitty bowl victory.

Now everyone can pile on me for being too small minded to think like a winner.

So let me get this straight: a 5 or 6 win QB who talks shit, acts like a jackass, can’t “rally the troops”, “isn’t a winner” and has no leadership doesn’t suck? He doesn’t have (and can’t achieve) “the only thing that matters with” his position, but he doesn’t suck.

Sounds like he sucks at his job. Sounds like he sucks.
He’s talented at throwing the ball. He sucks at the intangibles that matter for a QB. Does that help?

Good news the mutts are a bad this year

Itll be gordons last game of his life nothing to lose

He aint getting invited to an nfl training camp

Saying that Gordon is the worst leader we've had since Halliday is like me saying that my cat is the worst dog I've had since my worst dog.

Gordon is not a leader and my cat is not a dog.

Being a QB doesn't make you a leader and being a pet doesn't make you a dog.
Is this an SAT question?

Gordon is more concerned about who he’s going to talk shit to after the play than the play itself.

Gordon is more talented than Minshew. His leadership skills are shit. Hence the 4-5 record.
No. Gordon has a stronger arm than Minshew. Might be faster. That’s it. He doesn’t have Minshew’s eye for the field or his decision making skill. He’s got the arm, not the head.

Strong head and marginal arm gets you on an NFL roster. Minshew is proof. A strong arm and marginal head might get you invited to a camp for a look, followed by a spot in the arena league.

My gripe with Leach’s offense, well one of many, is this...

If the QB is bad at calling a game, that’s how it goes. Simply f&cking stupid that a coach who is one of THE air raid guys has no recourse if his qb cant call plays for crap. There is no savvy. There is no moxy. AG just slings it every down and if he has a bad night or the receivers have a bad night, oh well. Thats how it goes. Crap. Total crap. If your qb isnt getting it done you step in and relieve him of calling plays. Be a leader and a head coach and set the ship straight. WTF is the point of having the godfather of the air raid if he delegates play calling to a kid that isnt good at it???

My gripe with Leach’s offense, well one of many, is this...

If the QB is bad at calling a game, that’s how it goes. Simply f&cking stupid that a coach who is one of THE air raid guys has no recourse if his qb cant call plays for crap. There is no savvy. There is no moxy. AG just slings it every down and if he has a bad night or the receivers have a bad night, oh well. Thats how it goes. Crap. Total crap. If your qb isnt getting it done you step in and relieve him of calling plays. Be a leader and a head coach and set the ship straight. WTF is the point of having the godfather of the air raid if he delegates play calling to a kid that isnt good at it???

Whaaaa! Whaaaaa!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT